WTS AquaPro LED lights - 2ft (4x Royal Blue & 1 x white)

HI Bros & sis, want to let go my AquaPro 2ft LED lighting, 4 units of Royal Blue & 1 unit of White, suitable for 2ft tank to 5 ft tank, blue colors are very intensed, reason of selling: upgrade to Ecoxotic stunner strips. The lights are still under warranty by Aquarium Artist, left about 5 months. Looking at $300 for 5 units, separate buy will be $70 per unit. Bought them at about $125 per unit, Still in good condition, please SMS or whatsapp 96382799 for details and pictures. Thank you, cheers!

• SRC Member

Thanks Chris! Btw how's the clam doing? Found her sweet position oledi?

I hope so. Initially it was placed at base, but due to the depth of my tank, I've reposition it higher such that it can reach out for more lights. It seems to be happier now..

Btw, Are u using more than the 5 AquaPro Led light sets right? Cause I doubt the 5 sets of lights can create that brightness when I visited few weeks back. How many of this Ecoxotics strip do u intend to replace with? I can see that it's as easy as plug n play.

Tank 4x2x2.5

Bro, the time u visited me, I've already used Ecoxotic LED, 2 strips of royal blue & 2 strips of royal blue + Magenta!. These stunners strips are supplementary, the main brightest sources that you aware of, are my LumenAqua LEDs, i set it at 16000K.

Bro, the time u visited me, I've already used Ecoxotic LED, 2 strips of royal blue & 2 strips of royal blue + Magenta!. These stunners strips are supplementary, the main brightest sources that you aware of, are my LumenAqua LEDs, i set it at 16000K.

bro,u order the ecoxotic led online,or bought in local?,very intetested leh,can tell morr,thank in advance.:-)

bro,u order the ecoxotic led online,or bought in local?,very intetested leh,can tell morr,thank in advance.:-)

You can get it locally from Madpetz.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• 2 weeks later...