ryz's new 3 feet tank

ryz

• SRC Member

woo.. okok one day organise all go down view tank... edwan.. I mean bro wa_lanz was jioing me to go.. so was thinking if me and bro wa_lanz really go then we can meet there... but not confirmed yet

Live and Let Live

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
woo.. okok one day organise all go down view tank... edwan.. I mean bro wa_lanz was jioing me to go.. so was thinking if me and bro wa_lanz really go then we can meet there... but not confirmed yet

ok let me know ..... no problem ..... ;) if anywhere near there can drop over look see , look see ...... :D

BTW, whos bro wan_Lanz?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHo u reefering to :angry::evil: .. :lol: jkjk

Btw, where u stay sis ? so maybe can ask my dad if it is convient...

Buy 3 sets arh? set arh..haha..so if i go Choieng , i will also remember to get 3 sets not for myself but for u WA_LAnz :lol::lol: and sis..Okie..

PM me the location if possible.. :peace::thanks:

• SRC Member

BTW, whos bro wan_Lanz?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHo u reefering to :angry::evil: .. :lol: jkjk

Btw, where u stay sis ? so maybe can ask my dad if it is convient...

Buy 3 sets arh? set arh..haha..so if i go Choieng , i will also remember to get 3 sets not for myself but for u WA_LAnz :lol::lol: and sis..Okie..

PM me the location if possible.. :peace::thanks:

ok set.....if we see chio...chio...LPS and SPS must buy 3 sets but must sms and confirm with one another before buy liao.... :lol:

Ok will pm you location..... ;)

ok set.....if we see chio...chio...LPS and SPS must buy 3 sets but must sms and confirm with one another before buy liao.... :lol:

Ok will pm you location..... ;)

okie.....currently onli knw wad bro ray wants and likes...not sure abt u ..okok.sms b4 buy

Tks :peace:

• SRC Member

bro wa_lanz is a member in SRC.. haha.. he was thinking of coming over to see my setup then go LCK.. but now his cabinet is collapsing and all, dunno if he's still going.. u nv see his thread? :lol:

:) see when someone can bring in US zoos... then cheong ah!!

Live and Let Live

bro wa_lanz is a member in SRC.. haha.. he was thinking of coming over to see my setup then go LCK.. but now his cabinet is collapsing and all, dunno if he's still going.. u nv see his thread? :lol:

Oh... :paiseh::paiseh: , i tot u calling me ...hahhaha :lol::lol: sry....dun knw there is such a person in SRC.. :paiseh::peace:

yea...and ones the Zoo's are in, will msg u all if i have the piority to get it first....

• SRC Member

yeah that story so sad about his tank..... :( can't believe something like that can happen. :unsure:

• SRC Member

Collected this wonderful piece from bro Edwan today.. I love it!.. Thanks bro! :wub:

just shifted it to lower ground so not expanding fully yet.. this afternoon it showed remarkable expansion.. the flesh was drooping haha... testament to the great care that bro edwan gave it...

Trachyphyllia Geoffroyi

post-34-1099841070.jpg

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

YEp! Love it!! haha. It's small and cute... nice colours.. Fed it with Formula 1 pellets last night.. this morning it was bloated up haha v cute.. u got a big red open brain also right? show leh :D hehe

Live and Let Live

Collected this wonderful piece from bro Edwan today.. I love it!.. Thanks bro! :wub:

just shifted it to lower ground so not expanding fully yet.. this afternoon it showed remarkable expansion.. the flesh was drooping haha... testament to the great care that bro edwan gave it...

Trachyphyllia Geoffroyi

Welcome bro....Jus came back from my camp..Hope its doing great as seen from the pic.. :wub::lol: ,feed it and with good water..can bloom....haha :lol:

Wha,sis AP want is nice..the shape, colour...everything la. :P

yea...bro raymond. after exams then go visit sis AP house okie...but is Sis AP going aboard?