How to trap a fish? any equipment?

Raymondteo

• SRC Member

Didnt know blue tangs fancy corals.

Anyway try this

it works for me when I need to catch my damsels.

Regards,
Jeff

Aquarium: 48" x 18" x 24" tank with 24" x 15" x 15" sump (approx. 150 gallons)
Equipment: Maxspect Razor 320W, Vortech MP40, Vertex Omega 180i, Eheim 1262 return pump, Hailea HS 66A, Bacteria King
Fish and coral food: Henry's Reefgourmet pellets, Preis coral energizer, Kent Marine PhytoPlex, Brightwell Reef Snow, Two-Little Fishies Marine Snow
Dosage: Triton Elements

IMG_0562small.jpg

Hi all, for those who have problem to catch their fishes in the tank, you should try the trap box from Gemsurf, it really works, to me, I'm able to catch all my fishes in my tank just in 2 days, believe it or not? All my fishes go in the box for food, I just standy to wait for the target to go in and cut the string, that's it, but make sure u put a mirror in it, thanks again bro Harlequin Mania and CF aka Gemsurf.

• SRC Member

Hi all, for those who have problem to catch their fishes in the tank, you should try the trap box from Gemsurf, it really works, to me, I'm able to catch all my fishes in my tank just in 2 days, believe it or not? All my fishes go in the box for food, I just standy to wait for the target to go in and cut the string, that's it, but make sure u put a mirror in it, thanks again bro Harlequin Mania and CF aka Gemsurf.

Hi Raymond, I keep looking at the trap box picture from gemsurf but can't figure out how is this going to be effective. It just looks like a bettabox to me. Don't know where's the trick. Mind to share more?

Tank 4x2x2.5

Hi Raymond, I keep looking at the trap box picture from gemsurf but can't figure out how is this going to be effective. It just looks like a bettabox to me. Don't know where's the trick. Mind to share more?

Bro, you should pm CF aka Gemsurf, the sponsor here, he will show u the trick. To me, this trap box is really works, now I can catch whatever fishes I want.

• SRC Member

Bro, you should pm CF aka Gemsurf, the sponsor here, he will show u the trick. To me, this trap box is really works, now I can catch whatever fishes I want.

Bro Raymond, I can see that it works wonder for you as you started giving away fishes... No more fish, fully sps for you now?

Let me PM Gemsurf for the price and stock availability. Thanks.

Tank 4x2x2.5