is geo liquid good ?

ashidiq

• SRC Member
i have just bought a bottle of geoliquid and wanna know if anyone here have use it before .. can any experts tell me if its a good product ? it claim to have micro sensors which will replenish used nutrients and vitamins

now why would you have bought it first then ask? If we were to say not good then how? ;):P

Anyway I hear its good. :rolleyes:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
There are many types right? some for trace elements, some for corals inverts etc. WHich one clumps the particles together?

they all clump the particles together... but do take note after which your sea bed is gonna look unsightly :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
haha maybe its beacause of year of monkey and because i "fan tai shui "( if u get what i mean ) so i bought ... i also dun quite trust the product.... btw any good brand of additives which u all can intro me ?

try kent marine... not bad using them as i've a constant and free supply of those :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
I guess we have as what we call "light ears" to alot of products being put down without really looking into it. We expect instant results the moment we test something but never bother to use it more then once again... :D

If a product promised something then it should do what they promised right?

Why do we need to buy/try somemore to see the results?!.. If they think that its gonna need to take 2 or more of the product to work then sell in bigger quantity or up the dosage in 1 pack..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

• SRC Member

it's not the case of coming in larger quantitys or sizes or adding more then just one content. What we seek in this hobby is "instant" results and after one try of a certain product we find that it doesn't show anything....get the drift :eyebrow: ...he..he how many pay attention without relying on gadjets , additives or listening to websites :D ? The moment we hear something that proves to be excellent...we're running to the next LFS..... :lol: Getting back to topic...GEO Liquid delays my water changes and rids contaminants in my tank. Maybe my tank is huge and the stability is alot more constant but I have observed my livestock carefully and they're in excellent form. There are alot more products that we never give a second chance and I'm looking into these that claim they are useless... ;)

• SRC Member
it's not the case of coming in larger quantitys or sizes or adding more then just one content. What we seek in this hobby is "instant" results and after one try of a certain product we find that it doesn't show anything....get the drift :eyebrow: ...he..he how many pay attention without relying on gadjets , additives or listening to websites :D ? The moment we hear something that proves to be excellent...we're running to the next LFS..... :lol: Getting back to topic...GEO Liquid delays my water changes and rids contaminants in my tank. Maybe my tank is huge and the stability is alot more constant but I have observed my livestock carefully and they're in excellent form. There are alot more products that we never give a second chance and I'm looking into these that claim they are useless... ;)

haha.. very true..

• SRC Member

aiya, conclusion liao .. no point discussing ..

1) Better dun use wait ppl call U monkey ..

2) As most previous user or write up/review shows that it is of NO beneficial to ur reef.

3) BTW there r a series/type of Geo liq .. some for freshwater, aro, planted, marine trace , coral ... etc. thus Acanthurus pyroferus is right most of us are lighted ear .. ppl say something no good all say no good ... when they neber even use it b4 ..

U DECIDE ..

clue: normally listen to the seniors/mod ,,, shld be OK one ..

mydog.gif

• SRC Member

he...he....Nicky thank you...I use to listen alot in my newbie days but in order to gain the confidence and expertise...I listen to my livestock..the DR.DOLITTLE of this century..... :P .... :lol: remember theres no one rule in reefing...nothing is either good or bad as some may work for others and some just don't.

• Sponsor

Hi there, just to add on that it is always good to try new products and to listen for feedback and advice. :) I have been using Geoliquid and similar products like Easylife for some time now and it really works to keep the water crystal clear. I cannot be sure about any special benefits to the corals like mineral supplementation (as claimed)as I have not done any scientific experimentation to prove otherwise. So far, my corals have responded well especially for desktop nano-reef set-ups, they :unsure: (I should not be encouraging this)...delay water changes. I am also impressed by the informative booklet that accompanied the bottle and the precise instructions given to layman.

One thing though...a friend conveniently poured some Geoliquid for plants into his reef and thought it will work the same but everything was wiped out, it affects the pH apparently if misused. :(