Selling: 3ft tank w cabinet

BELL

482980_289275467854926_1414290886_n.jpg

• 3FT ( length ) x 1.5FT ( width ) x 2FT ( height )
  • 12mm Normal Glass
  • Internal overflow to sump

• Sump 2.5FT x 1FT x 1.5FT
    • Cream Colour cabinet & top hood
    • Cabinet length is 4ft.

Selling the tank and cabinet with sump as my mother disagree with me keeping 2 tanks.

Arrange your own transportation.

PM me your best offer.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

check out this link guys.

Not sure if this is considered evidence but i chanced upon it unintentionally. So ya you guys should be smart/wise enough to deduce your own judgement. i won't say its the same but it is similar. Just my 2 cents HAPPY REEFING GUYS!

I got the tank from a reefer who have probably gotten it from the owner of the link. He did not sell it to me, however i paid him a token sum. and had paid for transportation. therefore i wont be able to give it away as i have paid a certain amount of money in order to get the tank.

I got the tank from a reefer who have probably gotten it from the owner of the link. He did not sell it to me, however i paid him a token sum. and had paid for transportation. therefore i wont be able to give it away as i have paid a certain amount of money in order to get the tank.

Sorry Bell. Not faulting your English here but you said the guy didnt sell it to you but you paid him a token and arranged transport? Dont get the drift when he didnt want to sell you but you still get the tank.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.