gd news... my clown getting along well

kee

• SRC Member

haha some gd news. get 2 percula clown.. its true percula but the cheapest type.. not dark but the colour very nice... haha get along well with my another true percula.. ( from CF ) mixing together well.... hmm..

another thing.. i get one pink anthias.. one only can?? will lonely?? if not i wan get some more...

My percula clown juz been bullied to death by my maroon clown.. Ur one really mixing well ah?? :(

maroon clowns are pretty much loners...they are veri fierce, the one I had long ago bite on to the spine cheek of another smaller clown and refuse to let go........not surprising

• SRC Member

7 clowns! wow that's a lot man. They poo a lot too. :P

Hope your bioload are ok. :D

o.k lah.

Crazy abt them. so hope they are well. Recently saw one with a few dark spot.

Trying to feed food soak with garlic. Hope it will get well soon.

jus add a new fire gobby to it (1 days only very shy kept hiding behind and comes out and goes back even clown fish swim around it)

haha some gd news. get 2 percula clown.. its true percula but the cheapest type.. not dark but the colour very nice... haha get along well with my another true percula.. ( from CF ) mixing together well.... hmm..

another thing.. i get one pink anthias.. one only can?? will lonely?? if not i wan get some more...

Haha nice to heard that ur 2 true percula clownfishs get along very well. me just pair up my 2 true percula clownfish too (from CF too). :D

u can post ur pair clownfish pic below

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11326