My 2x2x2 ft cube tank

sunny03

• SRC Member

hi guys pls comment this tank

specs.

25in x 22in x 22in

prizm skimmer

eden214

OHF (changing to ehiem cannisder if i can find in in my store)

x2 55w 10k pl light

x1 15w white fl light

x1 15w blue fl light

Live Rock around 20kg++

3in sandbed

Live stock

x2 carkill clown

x2 cleanner shimp

x6 fan worm ( pink,purple,red,brown)

x3 rock of Xmas tree worms lots of colours ( blue,red,purple,green,white,orange some even mix!!)

x1 clam

x4 rock of yuma

x3 rock of mushroom

x2 small frag of toadstoad

x1 open brain

x1 small rock Macroalgae

Lots of zoos and button

attach is the full tank view

post-34-1075473876.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

this is the right side of the tank

do u guys think that the rock is not enough ???

post-34-1075474065.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

:blink: this is the rock of xmas worms i think so it x mas cos got layer

look so many in a rock

post-34-1075474146.jpg

• SRC Member

this is the rock of yuma that i buy today

it has two green circle, one surround the mouth the other on the outer edge

post-34-1075474530.jpg

• SRC Member

cos i just shifted it from my 4ft tank which i place earlier on when i tear down my normal 2ft tank on tuesday

That's right....in many cases, many cannot sustain the sps coral, when it dies, so does the X'mas Tree worm inhabiting it--> inevitable :(

• SRC Member

The so called christmas tree corals are actually SPS corals called porites.

but can go back to their hole like coco worms and fan worms like that may be AT can tell us is it SPS ???

• SRC Member

they are fr0m CF oh shit think i just found one near my yuma it came with my 3 rock thought it mushroom

• SRC Member

guess the worms are not going to surive in my tank guess wat a closer look saw 2 unknow in the rock

1 i think it a shimp with it small claws out one bigger den the other living in the abunden tube should i catch it the claw l;ooks colourful

the other dont know cos it live in the small cave with 2 hair like thing picking on the rock think looking for food

its common to see these creatures living with the worms in the coral...leave it along lah....suggest you give the coral sufficient light and provisions as you would provide for sps :lol: