H.Kuda

Hi.. I used to rear seahorses in the past... stopped due to work commitment issues... currently starting back again. However, I went to quite a few shops but havent seem to be able to find any H.kudas... Anyone knows where i can find some? >.<

Thanks in advance for the help =D

You can try Ah beng and Iwarna. sometime they do stock seahorses... i went the this morning, ah bengs got a pair in a bag, iwarna doest have any. And of course, CF... but call before u go sometime they have a tank full, next day its all gone... i guess they exported it...

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member

Can try asking bro fuel. I rmb they breed seahorses...:) wild ones always die fast and refuse to eat unless they're kept in a good condition as u would know....:)

Fresh fishes and inverts! What's next? To the salty side of marine of course!:)

"Never to part, lest jealous heaven stole our hearts"

You can try Ah beng and Iwarna. sometime they do stock seahorses... i went the this morning, ah bengs got a pair in a bag, iwarna doest have any. And of course, CF... but call before u go sometime they have a tank full, next day its all gone... i guess they exported it...

Yea i called but maybe i always call wrong timing.. forever no stock xD

Can try asking bro fuel. I rmb they breed seahorses... :) wild ones always die fast and refuse to eat unless they're kept in a good condition as u would know.... :)

Haha ok! thanks for the help!! =))

saw seahorse in AM and LFS in Chinatown last week, not sure whether it is kuda or not as i couldn't tell.

I tink AM is comes. i went down too... LFS in chinatown? mind sharing which part? thanks in advance! =))

• 2 weeks later...