Upgrade Pricing:
  • $150 + S/H
  • $120 + S/H (without TIR lens)
XR30w sold seperately
Upgrade Pricing:
  • $300 + S/H
  • $270 + S/H (without TIR lens)

XR30w sold seperately

Program and pricing subject to change without notice.

Fill out the form below to be added to the Upgrade Pre-Order list for upgrading your 1st Gen Radion XR30w.

By registering below, you will be added to the Radion G2/Pro Upgrade Pre-Order list. This page is not intended for purchasing a new XR30w Gen 2 or XR30w PRO, which must be ordered through an authorized EcoTech Marine Retailer. By pre-ordering a Radion (Gen 1) upgrade, you will not be charged at this time or obligated to purchase upgrade(s). By filling out this form, you will be placed on a list to be contacted when upgrades become available for purchase by EcoTech Marine.

*Note: This pre-order form is designed for users located in the USA. For international pre-orders, please contact your nearest EcoTech Marine authorized retailer.

Thank you for your pre-order submission. You will be contacted as soon as upgrade kits become available.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James, I having the gen1 version and installed the TIR lens already which of the following upgrade price I need to take to get 42 LEDs? Upgrade Pricing: $150 + S/H $120 + S/H (without TIR lens) XR30w sold seperately Upgrade Pricing: $300 + S/H $270 + S/H (without TIR lens) XR30w sold seperately

Hi James, I having the gen1 version and installed the TIR lens already which of the following upgrade price I need to take to get 42 LEDs? Upgrade Pricing: $150 + S/H $120 + S/H (without TIR lens) XR30w sold seperately Upgrade Pricing: $300 + S/H $270 + S/H (without TIR lens) XR30w sold seperately

If you have already upgraded to TIR len then $270 + S/H is the one to go.

btw, are you going to order to US directly? or to wait for local to be available :rolleyes: ?

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member
Hi James, I having the gen1 version and installed the TIR lens already which of the following upgrade price I need to take to get 42 LEDs? Upgrade Pricing: $150 + S/H $120 + S/H (without TIR lens) XR30w sold seperately Upgrade Pricing: $300 + S/H $270 + S/H (without TIR lens) XR30w sold seperately If you have already upgraded to TIR len then $270 + S/H is the one to go. btw, are you going to order to US directly? or to wait for local to be available :rolleyes: ?
Haha looks like need to surf net Liao

-
5x1.5x2ft Tank

5x2.5x2 Full Height Tank

have to check with Iwarna on the upgrade from Gen1 to Pro

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

Cant wait but the upgrade price is on the high side :S..Do they give us back the old LED/Lens or trade-in?

I read on the upgrade website....there are 2 options.

1. Not Urgent type - You can send back your radion set to the retailer to upgarde the lens to you. Then they will send back the upgraded version to you.

2. Zero downtime type - You can request them to send you a brand new(I'm thinking whether it is brand new or not) and you send back the old radion(gen1) once you fix up your light.

(You will pay them $900 first and they refund you $600 once you mail back them the set.) I am tempted to do the 2nd option now.

-
5x1.5x2ft Tank

5x2.5x2 Full Height Tank

I read on the upgrade website....there are 2 options.

1. Not Urgent type - You can send back your radion set to the retailer to upgarde the lens to you. Then they will send back the upgraded version to you.

2. Zero downtime type - You can request them to send you a brand new(I'm thinking whether it is brand new or not) and you send back the old radion(gen1) once you fix up your light.

(You will pay them $900 first and they refund you $600 once you mail back them the set.) I am tempted to do the 2nd option now.

For option 2, I suspect that first batch may be new set then follow by re-con one..

• Like 1

I am referring to the old LED cluster. Do they take it back and replace with a new one for us?

I dun think they will return you the LED cluster after the upgrade. My plan is self upgrade if the kit is available so keep the old one just in case i need it... :evil: !

Haha...then better order the first batch. I shall proceed to order.

If I am not wrong...currently the upgrade is meant for US resident only....

• 1 month later...

the upgrades will be available on local shores soon, can check with madpetz and iwarna for more info

Where u got the info from ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W