Why we launched this Lounge...

Achilles Tang

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

cute and cheeky?? hahaha.. ok lor.. i take it as a compliment.. :P:D:rolleyes:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Frederick, talk so much.. post yours lah.. have not seen u for 10 yrs.. hahaha..

AT, relax.. we were former classmates who just got to find out who is who.. hahaha..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

what nonsense fred.. just post and dun waste the bandwidth here lah.. give it to us lah.. if your face need to be censored.. i'm sure AT will do it.. hahahaha.. basket.. such a stud in secondary school.. male model somemore.. hahaha.... (nah.. made that up).. just post lah.. this is becoming our forum already.. hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

harlow...

Ernest here...

19+ tis yr...

3rd Year Mass Comm student in NP... (pls don't hate me :( )

Not much experience... Started onli tis year... Actually used my Ang Bao $ to start tis new & exciting hobby...

I'm interested to get a PADI Open Water cert but can't find Kakis to go wif me & my best fren...

Guess tt's all... I'm into swimming, soccer, PC Games.

p/s: any rsaf/rsn personel here? wanna ask u guys s/t... finkin' of a possible career path...

post-16-1038067167.jpg

• SRC Member
harlow...

Ernest here...

19+ tis yr...

3rd Year Mass Comm student in NP... (pls don't hate me :( )

Not much experience... Started onli tis year... Actually used my Ang Bao $ to start tis new & exciting hobby...

I'm interested to get a PADI Open Water cert but can't find Kakis to go wif me & my best fren...

Guess tt's all... I'm into swimming, soccer, PC Games.

p/s: any rsaf/rsn personel here? wanna ask u guys s/t... finkin' of a possible career path...

what u wanna know???

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Navy? Sun Sea and Sand? B)

Lotsa of sun and sea but the sand is all deep under the sea.

If you really want sun, sea and sand then it best you join Bridging Engineers. This unit will provide you with both sea sand and sarimbun sand. Maybe Guards to a lesser extent.

engi_picture_comet_1.jpgengi_logo.jpgengi_picture_almond_2.jpg

Power Projection!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

hi ...

if you wanna have sun , sand and the sea .... why join the army / navy or air force ....

just go to the beach lah :D:D:D

anyway .... i strongly recommend against joining the forces .... oooopppssss ss ... hope never offend anyone ....

:)

• SRC Member

Get enlisted first, after BMT and OCF or SISPEC, see if you still want to sign-on! :lol:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
hi ...

if you wanna have sun , sand and the sea .... why join the army / navy or air force ....

just go to the beach lah :D:D:D

anyway .... i strongly recommend against joining the forces .... oooopppssss ss ... hope never offend anyone ....

:)

No better way to put it dude! Dont lose yr FREEDOM over a few bucks... u never know wat u can do in the real world... ;)

• SRC Member

sorry for interrupting yer discussion on ns stuff... haha

Name : Shahfiq

Studying : Ngee ann poly

Started : july 2002

Things in 2 feet tank as per now : coral sand, live rock, 2 clowns, 1 turban snail, 1 hermit and one starfish ( probably getting 2 cleaner shrimp tmr )

Hobby : keeping marine fishes and making pple bored with my useless information :rolleyes::rolleyes:

its always easier to look cute when yer a baby..

post-16-1039276723.jpg

• SRC Member

Ya, used to be.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

Wolfie,

Good luck!

Jinners,

O.R.D. LOH! You must be excited.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

wolfie,

go for your medical checkup first. anyway, just to let u know, my friends who had sign up for airforce senior tech or some officer role, most left after their term is up.. coz of the way things are being handled high handedly. am i glad i got "chopped" off the course and send back to OCS to be trained in infantry..

anyway, u have to know what u want.. and like what they say, go to BMT first then decide...