My Reidi paradise

chinmo

• SRC Member
Here's another highly reccomended macroaglae by reef central ;)

are those very slow growing and feels rough to the touch? i have some growing out from the LR which i put inside for the SH. Not sure whether are they the same... can i go and take a look?

Can i have some culture of the 'grapes' as well? i cant seem to find them ard now...

Nice tank u have now.... can imagine the new tank.. lovely.. how much is it? Me also thinking of something like that.. maybe should stop diving for a while to build up this tank.. sigh.. provide my finance ministeress (Fiancee) allows... :( she is controlling my expenses now.. only luxury is diving coz she is going with me.. sob sob.. <_< also, no more babes watching.. :(

Wow... DIY T5... amazing.. me aint electrical student.. scare later if minor, trip the whole house, if major, electrocute me and the precious SHs.... <_< but i just love to DIY.. except that most of the time, it dun work.. :lol: destroy a couple of remote control cars and electronic gadgets already.. no more for me.. better learn from the LEARNED.... :P care to share your experiences? :P

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

the macro algae is call Chaetomo... most will call chaeto. feels like filter wool, grows fast! and doesn't go aseuxl like grapes or ferns tat easily.Sure! maybe till next harvest, those want the grapes can ###### c c lok lok. :lol:

my galfriend, is okie wif my hobbie, though she doesn't understand anything abt keeping fishes, jus have to watch my budget, can't spend all on the hobbie. :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

Ya my spending beng monitored too. Worst is a group of close family friends also into marine and their wives and mine use various questioning technics to figure out how much we'd had spent on our tanks/ls/equipments.

Think Saddam also didn't had it so bad. But we holding our positions well. :lol:

chinmo, dun forget me when yuo next harvest your assorted aglae, especially the grapes. Also need your on-site advise at WC. You got my mobile in one of my PM to you rite ?

• SRC Member
:lol: mine kept one eye close. she noe tis is my only hobbie, so do nt say tat much. :yeah: Bro Nickel, i jus sms u. :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

ok. Responded sms. Wa, now worst. wife suspect have other relationship other than marine tank and SH. Sneakin gin and out of room to check sms. :lol:

Hi weileong, won't forget you. Wa, you just setup your 4 footer and so fast into SH liow. I also just started and been preping my display refugium for SH. Will contact you to go see SH.

• SRC Member

Maybe we arrange a SH lover's lfs trip lor... hop to mit up wif u guys! can exchange idea! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheo man......

By the way bro, if you happens to harvest your grape again can spare me some? ;-)

Still waiting your invitation...

Cheers

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

soon bro, maybe next mth. :lol: wait till i set up the new reidi paradise first! will save some grapes for ya. ;)

• SRC Member

nope, from RE***N. went to collect my wooden stand jus nw. :P