Feng Shui Experts?

• SRC Member

Hi,

planning for my new fish tank and was wondering if there is any feng shui experts around as i am deciding between:

1. 2x2x1 or 3x2x1 tank in the northwest corner of my office

or

5 x 2.5 x 1 tank in the middle of office (west to middle)

personal preference is 5 ft tank but becoz of space constrain i can only either to go smaller tank but by the right side of my table (which from what i understand is the best postion for tank since water is abundance and in bagua north west represent wealth) or larger tank but front of table.

Got to make sure coz of business and also this is my excuse to gf for changing tank..hehe

• SRC Member

here is a rough pic of the 2 possible placement. of course personal preference is the 5 x 2.5 x 1 =p

hopefully some bros here that knows a little of feng shui or have done their homework before can give me some guidance.

post-19782-0-75953700-1368633908_thumb.p

here is a rough pic of the 2 possible placement. of course personal preference is the 5 x 2.5 x 1 =p

hopefully some bros here that knows a little of feng shui or have done their homework before can give me some guidance.

attachicon.giffish tank floor plan.png

Try this from Yap Joey... you need a compass and understand your house facing direction.

http://www.gemsurfs.com/fengshui.html

Cheers and Happy Reefing..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Try this from Yap Joey... you need a compass and understand your house facing direction.

http://www.gemsurfs.com/fengshui.html

Cheers and Happy Reefing..

Thx bro!

Bro CFOh recommended site is good. You must also note the building completion period. Choosing the correct period is important.

Roger that.

Hopefully i can go for the 5x2x1 4 side view :)

• SRC Member

Bro CFOh recommended site is good. You must also note the building completion period. Choosing the correct period is important.

hmm bro ... the building completion period affects where?

is it the periodic fly star?

so i choose the option of 1984 - 2003 or 2004 -2023 based on building completion period??

hmm bro ... the building completion period affects where?

is it the periodic fly star?

so i choose the option of 1984 - 2003 or 2004 -2023 based on building completion period??

Yes. It's based on building completion.

Option 1984-2003 will be period 7

Option 2004-2023 will be period 8

• SRC Member

crap lol i have a feeling building completion is before 2003....if so fish tank in east...which is no place to put at all since the east is the door that swings inward.....

• SRC Member

Wat if fengshui master say u can't put tank? My mum got a fengshui master n he said my brother is wat wood then house also wood, keep fish cannot. So it's not just 1 person alone. Make sure the fengshui master dun talk wrong thing in ffront of wife. Haha

Tank size:36"x36"x24"

Return pump" 2x Reef Octo 5000

Skimmer:BK Double Cone 200 on Reef Octopus DC 5500s.

Wavemaker:2xVortech MP40wES

Chemical filtration:1xeducator FR(biopellets)

Chiller:1hp Daikin compressor.

Lighting:2 x Kessil A360we

Auto topup system: JBJ ATO + new jet 1200

Dosing system: Kamoer 3 channel.

Additives: ESV 2 part.

Power consumption

2XReef Octo 5000: 120watts

BK skimmer:50watts

2xVortech wavemaker:70watts

Daikin compressor:775watts

Lighting:180watts

Ato system:21watts

Exhaust fans:16watts

Refugium light:27watts

• SRC Member

Wat if fengshui master say u can't put tank? My mum got a fengshui master n he said my brother is wat wood then house also wood, keep fish cannot. So it's not just 1 person alone. Make sure the fengshui master dun talk wrong thing in ffront of wife. Haha

haha no money engage feng shui master...called one he charge me $888 for my small 116 sqft (or office space...zzz approx 11.5 feet x 10.5 feet space).

only doing my own diy feng shui crash course.

been pretty lucky thou...she used some apps to read my bazhi says i lack water n fire wahaha....

crap lol i have a feeling building completion is before 2003....if so fish tank in east...which is no place to put at all since the east is the door that swings inward.....

For feng shui facing, it not necessary be the door facing.

• SRC Member

Yes. It's based on building completion.

Option 1984-2003 will be period 7

Option 2004-2023 will be period 8

bro any idea which website i can check for building completion??

wanted to put tank in South East (represent wealth) next to door but that would only be ok if period 8 haha can put 4 ft 3 side view....

if not changing to West to South West liao since in term of birth date n dunno what 7 star flies ill effct (http://redlotusletter.com/feng-shui-aquariums-guidelines-for-wealth/)

but 4 ft and 2 side view only :(

• SRC Member

For feng shui facing, it not necessary be the door facing.

ic...anyway down to decision of SE (ideal coz wealth and if after 2003 building completion - not so ideal coz i should avoid South so a bit of risk there but it is nicer...walk in only or lift up my head from desk can see tank liao)

or West - NW (personal bday reading by the website and also prevent the 7 star flies ill effect thingy).

• SRC Member

heading down book store see can buy the joey yap "your aquarium here" book....must get this right so that next time easier to convince GF about tank in home (if we get married) LOL.

heading down book store see can buy the joey yap "your aquarium here" book....must get this right so that next time easier to convince GF about tank in home (if we get married) LOL.

This is one of must have book for tank setup.. Please find below link for the step.. detail explanation can obtain from Joey Yap book..

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

This is one of must have book for tank setup.. Please find below link for the step.. detail explanation can obtain from Joey Yap book..

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

u got the book? if so can i lend? hehe cant find it bugis library earlier...went for flystar fengshui made easy by lilian too.

Also just a quick question as i have been reading a bit. do i base the area in squares and where the door is like in this diagram?

post-19782-0-49072200-1368720643.gif

or by degrees as in this diagram.

post-19782-0-73859100-1368720654_thumb.p

coz if based on the 2nd one this would be the reading of my office? (pardon the mess 1st time doing this).

post-19782-0-18617200-1368720893_thumb.j

• SRC Member

Sorry 2 more question

1. Also any good apps on iphone for feng shui?

2. how do i know what is the facing direction for my office? do i base it on the building entrance? room entrance (for whole office) or my room entrance? currently i am using my room entrance as when i was googling this my understanding is to do a reading base on the area you can control but reading i assume i should see where the main road is?

• SRC Member

lucky...buidling facing and my door same SE2....

but sianz...coz using this: http://www.gemsurfs.com/fengshui.html

fish tank in east.....which is basically no place lol east is my door behind door only small small space....

since that is the case can i follow the zodiac reading?

Best direction: SW, NW.

if so does this mean placing in tank in SW area of office??

lucky...buidling facing and my door same SE2....

but sianz...coz using this: http://www.gemsurfs.com/fengshui.html

fish tank in east.....which is basically no place lol east is my door behind door only small small space....

since that is the case can i follow the zodiac reading?

Best direction: SW, NW.

if so does this mean placing in tank in SW area of office??

If based on SE2, period 8, location are south east, south west and east.

If your place had major renovation after 2003, then can considered period 8.

Major meaning like changing roof, fully repainting of office, flooring, new furniture, new look etc.

In Lilian too book, did mention something like changing over period to re- energize the environment.

• SRC Member

If based on SE2, period 8, location are south east, south west and east.

If your place had major renovation after 2003, then can considered period 8.

Major meaning like changing roof, fully repainting of office, flooring, new furniture, new look etc.

In Lilian too book, did mention something like changing over period to re- energize the environment.

confirmed as 1995 liao...no renovation...after all my reading confirmed facing position as SE2 and est. date 1995....so only got east to place tank which is impossible as door is there (yes the door = my entire east area liao...just a small 115 sqft office...somemore opens inward).

The lilian too book also helped me by calculating the water and mountain star position (which just happens the 8 for water and 1 for mountain is at where my current tank is). On top of that she mention something about avoiding mid of room (book in office tml share later)

by the way got this app: kai yun shi qing luo pan (might have to search in chinese) seems pretty good...can help me test it out? if it is good next time the bros here can all use this to convince wife/gf liao wahaha
post-19782-0-70913600-1368802178.jpg
also it mentions tai shui position, po shui and shan sha
can verify if its ok to place tank between tai shui and po shui position?? from what i read on the net, should not place items you have to move often or do renovation there....if fish tank cannot place there i am pretty sure where to place liao(share research later once cfmed) and somemore got to downsize width liao to avoid that area.
frankly this feng shui thing got my gf n me interested too haha...probably going to read up more.