Need advice monti

• SRC Member

New water conditions, unhealthy frag, parameters diff from previous, etc...

Thanks bro. Mushrooms also melted. Could it be due to high temp? Made the mistake of not switching off the wavemaker over the weekend and the water was warm this morning :(

• SRC Member

Hmm... U not running achiller? Wave quite important if u intent to keep sps bro :)

34L tank cannot find a suitable chiller. LFS said the smallest chiller is bigger than my tank LoL... I will use a big fan to blow at the tank during weekend when there is no aircon.

• SRC Member

Ice probe (or smthg) not sure if it works though... Saw before sm1 use but i neber use b4...<br /><br />Try to keep temp fluctuations as minimal as possible... Ur pump maybe change to vortech or equivalent whereby the pump is outside... That will prevent temp build up inside ur tank bro..

:: just a noob ::

• SRC Member

i used to run fan in my 34L.. with such hot weather nowadays, its hard to hit lower than 29C, without fan usually at 31-32C which is a killer for SPS... Wavemaker is one of the most important thing in your tank too, don't think you should turn it off.. i think the Resun CL-85 ( pretty small and cute chiller) works well for your tank.

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• SRC Member
i used to run fan in my 34L.. with such hot weather nowadays, its hard to hit lower than 29C, without fan usually at 31-32C which is a killer for SPS... Wavemaker is one of the most important thing in your tank too, don't think you should turn it off.. i think the Resun CL-85 ( pretty small and cute chiller) works well for your tank.
Thanks bro. Where to buy resun CL 85?