3rd Attempt at FOWLR

Fortunately Bro Naz was kind enough to come to the rescue and rescape the fallen pieces. Thanks Bro!! Have added a juvenile emperor in the holding area on the top left. Waiting for it to get real greedy for food before releasing with the rest of the greedy monsters.
Bro, good to hear that the rock scape issue didnt cause any major problem. Tank getting nicer by the day. Can see colour on ur LR too.

• SRC Member

I have 4*2*2.5 tank with with 2 tang, 4 small clown,3" emperor , 3" Koran & fox face... Thinking adding 1 flame angel..any advise?

Cfm can add..flame angel is a nice fish to have given its coloration..some will say flame is a fierce fish n b the last fish to add..its up to individual..the most important thing is the flame must eat in LFS n in ur tank..so beta the fish 1st n ensure he eat like ur current fish eat then release him..

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

I have 4*2*2.5 tank with with 2 tang, 4 small clown,3" emperor , 3" Koran & fox face... Thinking adding 1 flame angel..any advise?
Shouldnt be a problem. Normally large angels will not bother much about dwarf angels unless they are of similar size. Plus dwarf angels can hide in the small caves. The only consideration is that the flame angel must be brave enough to swim out and compete during feeding time.

Bro, good to hear that the rock scape issue didnt cause any major problem. Tank getting nicer by the day. Can see colour on ur LR too.
Thanks. The colours are coming from the algae which i hope can turn into all purple coraline algae eventually.