Tanggy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Ai.... very blur f@@K..... I didnt secure the air tube that feed the pump with air. Came back from work and found the tube got submerge in the water. Cos no air got into the pump, causing the flow rate to increase end up my skimmer water level went way up. collection cup got nothing but water.

Restarted the skimmer. But to my amazement, after around 3hr got lotsa foam liaoz.... seems like the skimmer broken in liaoz. :lol:

hmm..... think will go no to make another one liaoz.... ke ke...

post-9-1076606168.jpg

• SRC Member

The black part on the bottom edge is the kopi. very balck and concentrated. Ai... design flaw. I am at my max level. but the skimmage is too dry. so the output is very thick but take a while to collect. Cannot raise the water level liao or will overflow leh. But lazy to change liao. will be taking this apart and move on to the round one. :D

• SRC Member

Sadly to say, the square skimmer has been taken off line as of 12midnight 18/02/04.

Though it's life has been short ((1 week) But it has been meaningful. Many great men has said, Life does not need to be long but so long as life made a difference! It has given up its life for a greater caused and for a bigger purpose (bigger skimmer) so I salute you!! may you RIP!! ke ke :P:P:yeah::yeah: