1/2 HP chiller for sale $850 nego ....

xiggie

selling as stated above .... brand new cost $1350

selling at $850 nego ....

reason for selling coz its too big for my dining room ...

Technical Specification:

a. Voltage: 240V/ 50Hz

b. Refrigerant : R22

c. Temperature Display : 2 digit

d. Dimension: 480L x 360W x 460H

e. Quite Operation

f. Scratch Resistant Casing (color : Cream)

g. 1 year warranty

h. Suitable for tank up to 900L

still under warranty used for 3 mths ...

intrested call or sms 93866651

Stairway to Heaven

bro size should not be the main concern for chillers. Cooling power should be the main concern. Silence of operation next.

If you get a smaller chiller, will it be able to cool your tank?

this chiller is working fine for me ..... excellent actually.. dosnt run that often ... once for 30-45 min every 3-4 hours sometimes dosnt even run at night after lights off..

but my main concern is the design and how it looks in my flat ... its water input and output is at the front of chiller ... placing it beside my tank i have to run the hose pipe from the front to the back of tank making it look disgusting ..whats the use of having a nice cabinet reef tank but have pipes and hoses + wires running from the back making yer flat look like a mess in an aquarium shop.

will be looking for new better looking chiller with pipe running from the back or top eg 'the resun 650' which pipe run from the back top of chiller..

Stairway to Heaven

Well, with a little creativity... you can actually build a nice acrylic facade for your chiller so it blocks the piping!

I think you can contact Ian, our sponsor, coz he can do customized acrylic jobs for us.

I envision a sleek black acrylic front with just a window for the digital readout. It should be at least 11cm away to cope with the bend of the hoses from the input/outputs, thus giving enough air circulation as I believe the chiller blows out hot air from the front? Thus the hot air will hit the acrylic wall... be driven upwards and out, instead of blowing at you.

My 2 cents idea!

i heard that this brand got the problem of copper leakage. is tis truth?

i just wonder where u heard of this comment .

maybe the pipes are made of copper maybe not i dont know coz i have not looked inside the chiller but my tank is well ... alive and kicking .

negative comments are not appriciated .. thank u ..

but 1 advice is when buying a product if u are indoubt/unsure/notfeeling good about it then dont buy simple as that .

Stairway to Heaven