My humble lions tank

angry

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I would suggest removing the sea apple if you have not already done so. :peace:

Thanks for the advice, but i'm aware of the risk. The Sea Apple has been with me for a long time already. Will let you guys know if it's up for adoption again.

• SRC Member
Hey verru

I noticed that you do not have any sand in your 3ft. So is your rock structure secure? You may need to check the stability from time to time.

Thanks bro volitan..will definitely heed your advice and check from time to time. But at the meantime it's secure. ;)

• SRC Member
Wicked false stonefish!!! carnivorous? ambush small fishes? or what? how does it feed? whta u feed?

It's a carnivore that feeds on other smaller fishes and smaller shrimps. I have been feeding it on Damsels. Notice two small Damsels on the right hand side of the picture with the red anemone? :evil: I have a Coral banded shrimp in there that's about the same size as the fellow and he seems to leave it alone.

• SRC Member
Wicked false stonefish!!! carnivorous? ambush small fishes? or what? how does it feed? whta u feed?

You interested in fishes like these bro? I'll post some pics of my Reef stonefish(Synanceia Verrucosa) and Estuarine stonefish(Synanceia Horrida) for you folks tomorrow. I just hope Bro Angry won't mind me posting too many pics in his thread. :peace:

• SRC Member
nice stone fish :lol: so white like fake like that...i last few weeks at 35d i saw a radiata....but quite sick :(

btw how much u bought your stonefish for?

Hi it's actually a scorpionfish not a stonefish. Bought it for bought it for ten bucks. Here's few more pics.

post-34-1087934691.jpg