My humble lions tank

angry

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey Bro

Is the lance fish in RB those frozen type? I wonder if the angler will take it...

BTW, have you seen any small volitans (like > 3") around lately? My dwarf committed suicide on Sunday... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Hey bro,

the lance fish from RB is the frozen type. My lions luv it and i'm sure your angler will too. The angler used to feed on market prawns, u can do that:) Bet it must be a big bugger by now yeah?

• SRC Member

:thanks: for the info. Did you see any black volitans, or other kinds of lions?

Gee, Angry, sorry for hijacking ur thread. :off:

Hey bro, no problem lah. This thread is for the benefit of everyone who luvs lions mah:)

• SRC Member
Thanks man, i just love my lion. but i got a question, how you know when it is full? mine keep eating even thought the stomach fat already man.

They are like luohan and will never stop feeding. Feed until you see the bulge in their tummy and stop feeding for the next two to three days. They have slow digestive system and overfeeding often kills them. I feed mine once every three days.

• SRC Member

You are most welcome:) I think we should all go for a lion hunt one day. I did that with petoris volitans once and it was great, what d ya say guys? I will be leaving town tonight and will only be back on the 12th, so if u guys decided on something, do wait for me!

• SRC Member
Hey bro,

the lance fish from RB is the frozen type. My lions luv it and i'm sure your angler will too. The angler used to feed on market prawns, u can do that:) Bet it must be a big bugger by now yeah?

It's about 3" plus now. Think must make a trip to RB liao. Also to SL, as I was 'hijacked' by my collegues today, so din go SL.

Crossing my fingers... :D

• SRC Member
Thanks man, i just love my lion. but i got a question, how you know when it is full? mine keep eating even thought the stomach fat already man.

Actually lions, like most fishes, will eventually stop eating and laze around one corner when REALLY full. Angry is right, stop when you see the bulge in the tummy. Try not to fully feed the lion (just like any other fish) so that they may continue to be active even when well fed.

• SRC Member

hmmm, shd be fine for me. Let's see if there are any LS available then.

Angry - Let us know when you are back in Spore ok. Then we can start planning. :lol:

Hey bro,

writing this from kiwiland heeheeheee. Life's too good here that i dun wana come home. Well...yeah, will let you guys know when i come back which i certainly hope not haaaahaaaahaaaa.

This home here is wicked man!