WTS skimmer Deltec AP851

BKChoo

Wish to upgrade.

Equipment still running on my 5X3X2 reef tank.

Conditions 8/10.

I really don't know how much to ask for.

Please pm me your offer if you keen.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Deltec AP851 Skimmer

The AP851 Protein Skimmer is a well established favourite for aquariums up to 1500lts, (333 UK gallons)It incorporates the patented "Neuhaus" Pinwheel system in a modified Eheim 1260 pump, resulting in unsurpassed skimming performance.The AP851 produces a maximum level of air of 600 lts per hour.  Air is drawn in automatically through an air intake adaptor. The rotation of the water/air mixture provides a long contact time with the pollutants resulting in a highly efficient performance. The extremely fine water/air mixture is pumped into the contact tube, where it rises and is collected in a removable cup at the top of the skimmer. 

Technical Data

For US 110V specifications please visit our D-D USA section of the web siteAP851 Skimmer : Article No. 88010 Can be stood either in or beside a sump or beside the aquarium.Can be gravity or pump fed (supply pump not supplied).Water throughput - 1000 lts/hr, (222 UK gallons/hr).Installation kit - item 88052.600 litres of air/hr are produced at the venturi.

Dimensions: 

L 390mm W 310mm H 800mm (allowing for removal of the cup).Hard pipe connections - Supply - 25mm Return - 40mmSkimmer body - 200mm diameterRiser tube - 90mm diameter

Stocking:

Normal Stocking 1500 lts (333 UK gallons)Heavy Stocking 1000 lts (222 UK gallons)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Can it be use as an external skimmer? Any idea where I can get the needle pin impeller replaced?

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Crystal glass 53" x 22" x 17" rimless (inclusive of 12"x22"x17" IOS)

Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi

ATI Sunpower 8 x 39w T5 (4 x Blue plus, 2 x Aqua blue special, Coral plus)

ZET Light 3 x 3w LEDs moonlight

Arctica 1/3 Hp + 1/4 Hp back up

Vortech mp40w x 3 + Jebao wp25

Eheim 1264 x 3 + water blaster 5000

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Kamoer 3 channel + CaCl2 + NaHCo3

150L Refugium with DSB, miracle mud, cheato

2ft T5 x 2 light tubes for refugium

Hi bro james, AP851 can be use as internal or external skimmer.

I don't have the right answer for you regarding needle pin impeller replacement as this product has been discontinued by deltec.

They are using "modified" Eheim 1260 pump as mentioned in specification. Perhap you may want to check with reefdepot or some bros here in SRC.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...