My Seahorse tank

chinmo

• SRC Member

Helo! don noe where to post, here or Sh and pipefish forum, decided to post here :P .

I jus change the lighting from 3x39watt t5 to 1x39watt t5 and 1x150watt mh :yeah: bulb using isawaki 20k.

Pls feel free to comment on the tank, i post a bit of pic tonite, wan go oink oredi. :snore:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

sh tank wif 1x39watt t5, sunpro tube and mh on......

post-34-1076693303.jpg

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

close up of tank wif 1x39watt t5, sunpro tube and mh on.....

post-34-1076693438.jpg

• SRC Member

bro 19percula, these are Brazilian seahorses! they cost me 80 ea! :cry2: POCKET BURN BIG HOLE liao!

But i love them! :yeah:

• SRC Member

They r mangroves my bro, but after adding the mh, the mangrove near the clams sure ganna sunburn! i post more pic of the sh and the tank mates tomolo. wan to oink liao :snore:

• SRC Member

the tank is 2.5ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft. very small! wait till i upgrade to my new 3ft by 1.5ft by 2.5ft tank! muahahahaha!

• SRC Member

bro 19, hope u like the pics :)

Pic of clams......

post-34-1076739174.jpg

• SRC Member

Jus got 2 clams from one of the reefer last nite, they look bleach to me, here's one of them, hope the lighting i have nw will colour up the clams. :)

post-34-1076739370.jpg

• SRC Member

tis a brown crocea i got from lavender, it was in only atinic lighting then, misjugde :lol: nvrm, as long as healthy can liao....

post-34-1076739556.jpg

• SRC Member

This is the first clam i own! and she's the one tat got me hook on keeping clams! :lol:

post-34-1076739971.jpg

• SRC Member

the clam in the top center of pic was very dull in colour when i first got her, after 1 week under t5 lighting, she colour up very nicely! :yeah: nw they r expanding even more under mh lighting. :yeah:

post-34-1076740278.jpg

• SRC Member

Thanks Gorgonia850, :lol: u don't have to copy, i'm sure u do better than me :lol:

• SRC Member

I'm tinking of adding another 1x39watt aquablue to brighten up the tank a bit, cos nw only 1 side very bright becos of mh.... ;)

• SRC Member

here's a pic of my reidi doing the ritual dance! :yeah:

post-34-1076740810.jpg