3-4 angel in 422.5 tank size

• SRC Member

Hi all

Possible to slowly 4 angel (Koran, emperor , ragal, blue face) from juvenile into a 4*2*2.5 tank size , so when they grow up together, will not kill one another?

Given the tank size, 4 angels sure can..keep from juvenile to adult or show size is not easy though..4ft tank can easily introduce 4 angels size ard 5" together..happy reefing

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member

stronger current mean better flow..with better flow, water will not feel so hot too..fish like angels and tangs like stronger current given their bigger size..so its good to have more wave in tank as tank is not big like in the sea, they will tend to swim toward the wavemaker and fight against the current..

for fighting wise, its really depend on luck..there is no definitely way to 100% prevent them from fighting..happy reefing

@ 291213

• SRC Member
Bro your naso is quite big for your tank lol..how long u keep him ? Cheers

Bro Zender, any secrets to share on keeping cleaner wrasse? I see you have 6 in your tank. I have one which refuse to eat for a month plus. Super skinny now.

NO secrets.. I just added those in whenever i add new fish.. haha. they never last for more than a month...

I have seen numerous captive queens which are way more yellowish on the web. I hope my prospective queen can be as blue as yours.

• SRC Member

Btw may I ask is save to have cleaner shrimp in angel fish tank?

Yes bro, its safe..the angel sometime will swim to the cleaner shrimp for cleaning station..thing to note is that if u have cleaner shrimp in ur tank, u can't dose copper..

@ 291213

• SRC Member

Btw may I ask is save to have cleaner shrimp in angel fish tank?

I have kept 2 cleaner shrimps and a fire shrimp with large angels.. no problem..

until one day i added a small clown trigger which attacked the shrimps, and the angels joined in the feast!

Subsequently I sold away the clown trigger and I tought it's safe to add cleaner shrimp again...but to my horror

the large angels (Asfur, Grey and Bluelip) attacked the shrimp! The clown trigger actually trained the other large

angels to eat live shrimp :(

I have seen numerous captive queens which are way more yellowish on the web. I hope my prospective queen can be as blue as yours.
I heard only belize queens hold their blues. Look at the belize queens at The Fish Channel, really still blue after so long. I hope mine the blue will remain too.

I heard only belize queens hold their blues. Look at the belize queens at The Fish Channel, really still blue after so long. I hope mine the blue will remain too.
My personal belief is that the bluish depends on respective specimens and not based on origin. But i dun have facts. Any reefer here has a queen that holds its blue for carribean or brazilian queen?
  • Like 1