2 lorry load of coral sized at Woodland chkpt

clowntrigger

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way things are given priority here is weird. For instance, bird flu has the potential to become the next big virus that will cause a massive human wipeout.

And amazing how instead of paying more attention to health services, improving awareness, creating an alternative to chicken (so that we are not overly reliant on chicken..etc, geese, turkeys), they go around confiscating rocks.

Not to mention the recent uproar on ###### whereby the police is involved. How are future teenagers gonna grow up? I worry for them. If ###### is supposedly illegal, I think >80% of guys in this country would be criminals already.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

###### is indeed a crime

it will corrupt ones mind and is serious might affect their future

but of all ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

don tell me next time marble also have to be control ah

then build hdb wif plastic la wahaaa

i agree wif bro fuel on the awareness of bird flu patr

cheers bro

###### can be beneficial. Imagine a country without ######. Rape and sexual assault incidents will probably increase. The first time I watched it was when I was 13-14 (can't remember)? . So far so good, helped me to grow up. Got bored of it already.

Ever wondered why in foreign countries their teenagers are so much more matured than in asian countries? A 16 yr old in the U.S can already think like a 20++ yr old here.

There is no point trying to babysit teenagers. They will eventually grow up. Won't it be better for them to grow up sooner? Now you know why ppl are complaining of declining population growth.

Actually AVA is like that one.... If nobody complain they sit there in the office relax... Den got ppl complain they will work like bull but i think also for a short period of time one lar... Wait you see one two months later... All the hard corals are back in the market liao...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
The way things are given priority here is weird. For instance, bird flu has the potential to become the next big virus that will cause a massive human wipeout.

And amazing how instead of paying more attention to health services, improving awareness, creating an alternative to chicken (so that we are not overly reliant on chicken..etc, geese, turkeys), they go around confiscating rocks.

Not to mention the recent uproar on ###### whereby the police is involved. How are future teenagers gonna grow up? I worry for them. If ###### is supposedly illegal, I think >80% of guys in this country would be criminals already.

I tink should be 99.999999% guilty...the one who says he doesnt have ###### of ANY TYPE is lying... :lol:

bro fuel thumbs up to u la parlimant no pple like u really wasted manz

bro terry u r rite don know which idio* pao toe

I'm malaysian...not gonna convert to s'porean. :evil: Too conservative here..hard to do things.

yah what what's wrong about ######... its also a form of art... youngster like me need to learn new thing and leearn to appreciate arts wat .... haha

How true...for my son next time..once he reach 13 yrs old..his present would be a restricted artistic dvd! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

i don't see anything wrong with the customs confiscating the rocks. how is that the customs' fault? LRs are also under CITIES protection i believe, and if the rocks are not supposed to go pass the customs, they don't! rather than having the "oh no, they're caught, prices are going up again" mentality, i thought that of all places in a club like this, the mentality should be 1 of "these are the ppl who screw up the oceans at a un-sustantable rate."

regarding the ###### issue, of cos everyone im sure has seen ###### b4 and most likely have access to them. but somethings cannot be out in the open. while a outright ban is questionable, a freedom to buy/sell them in the open is even more so. i don't agree with the principal's move to get the police involved. but the boys also lah.. "can do whatever you want, but don't get caught!" if they kanna caught, also lan lan.

• SRC Member

As hobbyist/collectors, we will always be caught in the dilemma of what is morally right and what is economically viable.

I think most people would not buy any livestock that is KNOWN to be illegally imported. However people would still go for the cheapest (possibly unlicensed), and not many would go to the extend to check if it was legally imported before buying.

• SRC Member

nobody WILL know that the LS is illegally imported. What we see is if the LS is healthy or not. Seriously, I dun care where they get them from. As long I like it and can afford I buy..

Its like none of my buz who or how they get them thru SG customs.

Only thing I see at my end is if the fishes, corals are healthy. Period.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
Did anyone catch the chinese news at 10pm on channel 8 just now? I heard it reported 2 lorry full of coral were being sized at woodland checkpoint, can anyone confirm this?

:pirate: 47 boxes of LRs and corals, dudes :whistle

Enuf to decorate 5 ft tank... :ooh: