need help about sump tank...

nooraqilemo

• SRC Member

hi all reefer...im still new and would like to double comfirm again, what should i have in the sump tank...? nw i have refugium, fr rowaphos, skimmer, filter sock and return pump that all...is there anitink else i left out..? :unsure::huh:

• SRC Member

hi all reefer...im still new and would like to double comfirm again, what should i have in the sump tank...? nw i have refugium, fr rowaphos, skimmer, filter sock and return pump that all...is there anitink else i left out..? :unsure::huh:

Hmm..Looks good..your good to go..just add a bag of carbon(Optional)..and Biopellets (Optional)(if needed ++No3)..:)

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

• SRC Member

Hmm..Looks good..your good to go..just add a bag of carbon(Optional)..and Biopellets (Optional)(if needed ++No3)..:)

Hi...thank for helping..yea i have bio chem zorb, its from api product...nw running in it...isit ok...? Or i nid to use other kind of product..?

Hey bro, yup you got the main components covered in your sump. As for bio chem zorb, if u feel it works for you, you can stick to it. When its depleted you can also try other brands like rowa carbon, seachem matrix carbon, pura carbon etc etc. All work on small principle, just put it in netting and throw in sump, or if you have a spare fr, can throw it in too.

I Love Stagsss

• SRC Member

Hey bro, yup you got the main components covered in your sump. As for bio chem zorb, if u feel it works for you, you can stick to it. When its depleted you can also try other brands like rowa carbon, seachem matrix carbon, pura carbon etc etc. All work on small principle, just put it in netting and throw in sump, or if you have a spare fr, can throw it in too.

Oic noted...thankx bro...i will c out is the outcum using bio chem zorb...if nutin hppen thn ill change to other carbon...

Ist compartment i place skimmer, filter sock n media

2nd compartment i place refugium

3rd compartment i place fr rowaphos and return pump....isit ok..? Or i nid to change...?

That will work great :thumbsup:

I Love Stagsss

• 3 weeks later...