star like organism in sump refugium

• SRC Member

I read they are actually much sought after and I saw some in my sump but now boh liao, dunno why ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My whole tank was crawling with these guys before, they are beneficial, but can multiply and start to get out of hand. They will stick out their tenticles and collect food from the water column. I removed most of them as I didn't want my corals to starve. In terms of scavenging, i rather have a hermit crab do a better job. These guys are slow.

I Love Stagsss

• SRC Member

My whole tank was crawling with these guys before, they are beneficial, but can multiply and start to get out of hand. They will stick out their tenticles and collect food from the water column. I removed most of them as I didn't want my corals to starve. In terms of scavenging, i rather have a hermit crab do a better job. These guys are slow.

Noted bro..so to say no coral is ok to leave them around right?..have read from somewhere that they r food to fishes too..hope they get out of hand n my 26 fish can have buffet..haha

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos