How long can the fish keeps alive in the packet?

jas_soh

• SRC Member

Was wondering how long can a fish surivive in the baggy before you bring home and put it into the tank?

1hr?

2hr?

3hr?

4hr? or more....?

feel like going to shop around during this lunch hour and find anything den bring back to office for the next 4 hour or so..heeeee.

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

hMm.. tat time i went to PR at 4.30.. bought a anthias.. left in the bag till 10pm. bring back home take out was jumping like hell.. juz request for bigger bag, tat's wad the person in PR told me. can last longer the oxygen inside..

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

lets see.. whats 12 noon to 7 +?? .. more that 7 hours.. but get them to bag in more oxygen..

what are you getting now? :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
lets see.. whats 12 noon to 7 +?? .. more that 7 hours.. but get them to bag in more oxygen..

what are you getting now? :P

:lol:

waiting for you to give me your scooter blenny lo... since you no give me went to jln bukit merah (fwah.. i went so far) to look at the famous 2 bucks blennies. lfs owner says 10 fishes were gone within same evening it came in liao lo.. :(<_< asked me to try my luck this thurs/fri.

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member
jas, u found the place already ar?

she says ALL KOP-PED UP WITHIN SAME THURS EVENING, etc etc etc... and den tried to psycho me buy the powder blue tang, square anthias, sea horses~!!!!! hahahahahaha.....

she said the next shipment comes on thurs, den sat. by tues night the supplier would give her the expected list of items coming.

thanks, bro anyway!!!!!!!! ;)

• SRC Member

Think depends the amount of oxygen pump in.

Once a LFs shop who use to export discus, told me he pumped in oxygen sufficient to last 48hrs cause I need it to last longer.

He prepared the it at 6pm, and I passed it to friend the next day, and he only put it in his tank 7pm+.

So already more than 24hrs, still last.

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member

:lol:

waiting for you to give me your scooter blenny lo... since you no give me went to jln bukit merah (fwah.. i went so far) to look at the famous 2 bucks blennies. lfs owner says 10 fishes were gone within same evening it came in liao lo.. :(<_< asked me to try my luck this thurs/fri.

cannot lah.. my gay blennies too cute already.. :lol:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
hahaha.. tat shop price abit steep.. dunnoe why the scooter so cheap though.. better luck next time..if i spot it i buy for u first, den pass to u. cos i always go tat area.. :eyebrow:

wahhh...nice nice..thanks man....!!!!

i took bus 16 from Kim Seng Road at Great World City for 5 stops, walked 8-10 min den stay shop for 15 min den ran out to tiong bahru plaza to take 16 back...wah seh!!!! i actually spent 1hr 5 min travelling this LONGGGGGGGG distance man.

if you spot one, please get me LARGE dorsal fin one (dunoe male or female got large fin) cuz i got one scooter small fin one and trying to find it a friend... ;) terima kasek! arigato gozaimasu!