Brought fishes @ Aquamarin Aquatic Pets

• SRC Member

From the look of your tank, sand, live/dead rocks, it seems very newly setup. Has it been cycled before you add your fishes? If not, it is likely starting to cycle now and you may lose fishes soon. In this hobby, patience is key. Regarding your question on how slow is slowly add fishes, general rule is one fish per 3-4 weeks. Is this to allow for the biological filter to adjust to the new addition. If add too fast, the biofilter cannot cope and will result in nasty stuff accumulating in your tank killing your fishes. Keep calm and take it slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Read up on the ANN cycle and the articles on tank setup in this forum. Many newbies fall into the same trap in the end waste money and livestock. Do lots of research before buying anything. Impulse buys are a recipe for disaster.

• Like 1

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Read up on the ANN cycle and the articles on tank setup in this forum. Many newbies fall into the same trap in the end waste money and livestock. Do lots of research before buying anything. Impulse buys are a recipe for disaster.

My tank have been cycle for 3 weeks plus. I would take ur advice seriously !! Thank you!!!

• SRC Member

Bro my setup is FOWLR.

Alright bro..thks for the double cfm..add fish too fast the consequences can b one of the above that ur tank is still new..the solution is regularly waterchange..the other is fishes will spread disease..and for FOWLR still ok as can dose cupramine if something go wrong (subject to problem)..now its to monitor closely ur fishes behavior n to tackle any problem fast..good luck:)..cheers & happy reefing

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Alright bro..thks for the double cfm..add fish too fast the consequences can b one of the above that ur tank is still new..the solution is regularly waterchange..the other is fishes will spread disease..and for FOWLR still ok as can dose cupramine if something go wrong (subject to problem)..now its to monitor closely ur fishes behavior n to tackle any problem fast..good luck:)..cheers & happy reefing

To stop those disease Isit to change water weekly??

• SRC Member

To stop those disease Isit to change water weekly??

Water change weekly is to have good water quality so that fishes will b more stress-free n lesser chance of getting sick..

There's no stopping..to prevent disease from spreading is qt New fishes..

322 = 90 x 60 x 60 = 324L

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• 1 month later...

322 tank How many gallon??

Try below calculator

Calculate Fish Tank Volume

http://www.gemsurfs.com/calculator.html#tips1

Water Volume Conversion

http://www.gemsurfs.com/calculator.html#tips13

Cheers and Happy Reefing..