WTS Iceprobe.

Edmund Koh

Hi Bros and Sis,

Would like to sell my Iceprobe which I bought secondhand from a fantastic reefer.

Reason for sale:

My original plan was to have a 34L tank but decided to go for a 50L in the end and the Iceprobe is really at its limits for this size. I have since upgraded to an Arctica Chiller.

The Iceprobe's power adapter has been changed to our local 3 pin-plug by its previous owner. I have also cleaned the entire heatsink up and replaced the stock fan with a silent PC fan (Specs of the new fan have been checked to match that of the old fan). The original metal vents have also been changed to plastic to prevent corrosion. All wiring have been done by crimping and connectors so u can be assured that no wires will come loose.

It will also come with a square piece of glass with a hole in the center where the Iceprobe can be mounted. Installation of the Iceprobe would simply be sitting this piece of glass on the top of your IOS compartment with the probe sticking into the water. This will also prevent any splashes of water from reaching crucial components of the Iceprobe.

post-23811-0-89623100-1415587226_thumb.j

post-23811-0-23542500-1415587238_thumb.j

Age: Less then 1 year (Previous owner) + 2 months (Me) = ~1 year.

*Recommanded only for tanks with volume around 30-35L*

My cost: Iceprobe - $120, PC fan - $28, Plastic PC Fan vents $10.

Your cost: $140 neg.

For an additional $50 you will get a temperature controller which I bought from a bro here for $55 less then 2 weeks ago.

For this temperature controller, I have also removed all the wiring and crimped them all up to ensure no stray wires coming loose.

Total bundle price: $190

Sorry people .. Missed out on leaving my contact number.

Pm me or drop me an sms or whatsapp at 81331406.

Both Iceprobe and temp controller have been rewired and have their old/dirty parts cleanrd or replaced with similar but better parts.

Current condition as good as new and in plug and play condition.

Bundle price: $190

Individual price: Iceprobe $140

Will only sell controller if Iceprobe is sold.

Bump! :)

There have been many asking about my best price. And since I have offered it to those who have PMed me, it's only right that I offer it to everyone else too.

So here it goes, Iceprobe and Tempt controller ATC 800+ : $180

Both items are secondhand and I paid $120 for the Iceprobe and $55 for the temp controller. Although these adds up to only $175, I have since changed the Iceprobe's fan to a brandnew silent PC fan purchased at Simlim Square and also rewired all wirings on both the Iceprobe and Temp controller to ensure that their connection stays strong and short circuits won't happen. All rewiring are done by crimping without soldering, allowing for a stronger and more insulated joint.

For just $5 more than what I paid, you will get a refurbished (cleaned and looking spanking new) set of Icepobe (in water for 1 month max) and temperature controller (in use for 1 week). Both have just been plugged off my system and cleaned again.

Reason for sale: Upgraded to an Arctica 1/10 chiller as the iceprobe is too small for my tank.

To those who are interested, the Iceprobe's maximum capacity is on a tank no bigger then 30L and will have the ability to bring temperature down to at least 2 degrees below room's temperature. For those running nano/pico IOS tanks, this Iceprobe fits nicely on top of any of your IOS compartments and comes bundled with a FOC piece of glass meant to protect the Iceprobe's electronics from water spray.

• 2 weeks later...