update on my 2ft reef

bubble_gum

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t5 u getting diy one ar? :huh: y dun go for mh?

My water level is only abt 10 inches... The water will be boiling if i use MH... Ya... I diy the T5s... WHy dun you go and work... Waiting to go poly too... You go where...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
That is a few weeks back... Now all LR... Think too much liao... Hehe... Dunno how to place the rcks... Lols... Where...

ur tank small right???? go lps shopping. go harlequin, den pasir ris, t95 seletar :P wah so exciting :lol: but dun blame me if u broke after tt ah :lol:

• SRC Member
Not getting LPS... Getting the other kind... Lolz... But think not ready yet... Stocking up on the fishes first... and some small LPS... Always go PRis... Never go home empty handed one....

hahahaha sound like me. must buy somethng one. u gg sps hah :o sticks in the water <_<:lol:

• SRC Member
Everybody go LFSing is like that one wat... Think that sps quite nice wat... only keeping frags... Colony too big liao... Duh... Dreaming again... Like we going Off topic... Lols...

hmmm da irwana at pasir ris got a lot of tiny sps frags... :heh:

hmmm da irwana at pasir ris got a lot of tiny sps frags... :heh:

Try PR..their smaller colony in the glass tanks are really gorgeous ;)

but do note that tank can sustain them...if not...would be a total waste of good money....

• SRC Member

wad a bad day todae!!!!!!!!!! :angry: when i was doinWC... i accidentily push my t derasa off its bern and some of it bysull thread got thorn off <_< the new shell growth that i was noticing now got chipped offf :unsure: my tank is so packed now that i have to re arrange my corals so that i can place my derasa :blink: it was enjoying the light and inch away from the water surface but now its 2 inch off the sand bed <_<

the only gd thng is tt my pagoda cup enjoys more current :D and the centre part of the polys looks alittle green :lol:

cool goby and nice fox coral...hopes it extends further ;)

your squamo is recovering from that gulping episode??