WTG New Life Spectrum ICK-SHIELD

Fellow Reefers... I believe most of you have already battle Ich at some point during your reefing life. Great interest has been shown in a new product from NLS, ICK-SHIELD http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=30016 . And it was recently made available in LFS here.

I have just purchased a tub of 1mm one to try it out. It only comes in a big tub so... I don't think I will be able to finish it before it expires. Hence, I'm offering anyone who wish to try it out before you buy it(its not cheap!)... I will give you some sample of it to try it out. Its free... no need frag, no need coke, no need 100plus... all I ask in return is to share your experience here with this new fish food, its effectiveness... so that it will benefit the whole reefing community.

Im not sure if this food is reef safe or not, do your research beforehand. So, drop me a PM if you are still interested, collection will be at Simei after 11pm weekdays and bring your own container or baggy. Have fun...

PS. Do support local LFS and buy a tub if you like it

1bc820c162ef2efef7cf945047ce17f3.jpg

• Like 3

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Sorry, photo shows a 2mm one. Mines a 1mm one.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member

Great gesture bro slayer..

I have used this pellet too for my FOWLR tank..I would feed them occasionally..not all my fishes feed (shd b reason stated by bro tang sohal)..I treat this as a precaution..so far no ill effect..I do feed my fishes the HEX shield occasionally too..I have a lot left too..Reefer who want to try n get some from me too..Ick & HEX shield both r 1mm pellet..I live in woodlands :)

• Like 1

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

I have always soak my pellets in selco BOOST before I feed... I tried feeding the IS pellets without soaking to my fish for the first time yestersay. Most fishes do take the food without hesitation... but a few of them do spit it out after a while... then I tried soaking the food and try again, this time they don't spit. So I guess if u have trouble getting them to swallow... soak it with something they are familiar with beforehand. But I'm not sure whether this will affect the effectiveness of the meds.