Advise needed - regarding water / filter

Hi people ,

Have been searching online but cant seems to find what i trying to look for therefore seek some advise here..

Question : if you were to have

1 X 4ft X 2ft X 2f tank top tier

2 X 2ft x 2ft x 2ft cube tank middle tier

Bottom tier will u use a sump tank and share all the water and filtration or will you use seperate filter for each tank.

I know ppl will ask what i keeping .

4ft tank is main tank for clowns only with live rock

2ft tank is for breeding

another 2ft tank is for growing fries.

So bio load is not high as is small fish ...

Only problem is by doing so i relize if 1 tank fish is sick or infected with virus its gonna wipe out the whole entire setup...

Thank you in advance

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Admin / Mods

I need some help as i can only post via taptalk now .. i normally sign in with face book now when i try signing in with facebook its says INTERNAL SERVER PROBLEM.

i cant pm any admin or mods regarding this issue.

If any bro out there can help relay this msg to mods or admin it would be great. Thanks.

I cant even create an acc as my user name and email is the system via facebook log in .

Admin / Mods

I need some help as i can only post via taptalk now .. i normally sign in with face book now when i try signing in with facebook its says INTERNAL SERVER PROBLEM.

i cant pm any admin or mods regarding this issue.

If any bro out there can help relay this msg to mods or admin it would be great. Thanks.

I cant even create an acc as my user name and email is the system via facebook log in .

Hi,

You try again and see now ? If you cant PM us, best is use the contact us form found on the menu.

Hi,

You try again and see now ? If you cant PM us, best is use the contact us form found on the menu.

Cant bro :(post-24945-14352203317523_thumb.png