Revoreef Marine Crystal Salt

RRS0001-0002_Marine_Crystal_8kg_and_25kg

RevoReef Marine Crystal

Information

MARINE CRYSTAL synthetic sea salt is specially formulated for closed reef systems and is enriched with an additional measure of components essential to reef hobbyists. Superior salt formulation for reef aquariums. Zero Nitrate. Zero Phosphate.

What is enriched sea salt and how does it contribute to a healthy closed reef system?

1. Additional Calcium- Additional calcium has been shown to be beneficial as many reef organisms build shells or skeletal structures with calcium extracted from the water. Calcium quickly depletes if not replenished back into the water. MARINE CRYSTAL contains calcium in concentrations above natural sea water, boosting growth, development and does away with the need for separate calcium supplements.
  2. Additional Trace Elements- Trace elements in solution are required by marine algae and also greatly benefits reef organisms that contain symbiotic algae in their tissues. MARINE CRYSTAL contains additional trace elements above natural sea water concentrations and in chelated form for extended availability. The additional trace elements do away with the need for separate trace element supplements
  3. Additional Strontium- Provides densely populated reef aquariums with additional Strontium for optimal growth, healthy development of corals and organisms that calcify. The additional Strontium does away with the need for separate Strontium supplements.
  4. Additional Magnesium- Provides an optimized addition of Magnesium, an important ion, which helps to maintain proper levels of calcium and alkalinity in reef aquariums. 
  5. KH Buffers- use of specific buffering raw materials to maintain the KH value for an extended period

MARINE CRYSTAL’s superior salt crystal structure makes it the fastest dissolving sea salt available and is developed with the sophisticated reef hobbyists in mind. MARINE CRYSTAL can be used with all marine aquariums and will not harm marine animals in systems that are not specifically reef aquariums.

*Ionic Composition at 35 ppt (Natural Seawater Salinity)

Ion Concentration in mg/L
KH 180 ppm for a salinty of 1,024
Calcium 450
Magnesium 1,360
Potassium 400
Strontium 11.1

Source

I think this is a new product in the market, I'm going to change to this product due to the discount @ introduction price, Anyone want share with me? Anyway, would like to see if there's anyone that have try this product and give us some feedback so can help us decide to buy or not to buy.

Edited by Willy Guccivera Yap

• SRC Member

Omg .. What a coincidence too . I just got this salt due to the discount @ introduction price

will try it out soon once I used up my current salt mix

I was attracted to the High Ca in this salt , as it will benefit my tank for a clam lover like me

Untitled.thumb.jpg.7714ce1b06996ffb51c72