The Nano's Tank

Idly

• SRC Member

Actually 11KH will be towards the higher limit of 'acceptable' KH values. Typically the range is 7-11. For reference, KH of NSW is 7.

Most impt is to keep KH values constant & things should be fine & dandy. I think your current value of 9.3 is perfectly fine

• SRC Member

Nicely done.. keep us update

Care to share picture of ur whole sump?

hi bro!here is my sump.its simple and empty.havingg ca and kh dosing plus skimmer.weekly dosage of bacter 7 after 2 weeks of daily dosage.

image.jpeg

• SRC Member

Actually 11KH will be towards the higher limit of 'acceptable' KH values. Typically the range is 7-11. For reference, KH of NSW is 7.

Most impt is to keep KH values constant & things should be fine & dandy. I think your current value of 9.3 is perfectly fine

thanks bro.my after put my elegance my kh drop to 6.3.my elegance shrunk thereafter.play around with the dosing meter and kh back to 9 again. Here back to 9. 

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Increase CW to 13% with B, DB and V at 65%, UV at 35%, G and R at 15%.

Stats:

Sg - 1.026

KH - 9.3

Ca - 440

NH3 - 0

NO2 - 0

NO3 - 2

MG and PH not tested (maybe soon one day)

Reducing load of LPS and trying some SPS. Just did 25% water change. Hopefully for a success. Any tips please do share. Sharing is caring. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• SRC Member

some photo for updates.everyday been monitoring my sps like everyday checking it polyps and its colour.not that confident yet and sure not easy as lps.i think my wife gonna kill me soon.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg