My little new 3 footer...

RAV-65

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wa lau... tot u really had a pink xenia :o ..

hmmm the cyna still around... didnt think it will make it.. did u post in RC? think one of its kind manz :lol:

There are people in RC who experienced the same thing... So, I was told it can grow the calcium skeleton back... One of the reefers in RC actually had a cateye coral that slipped off its skeleton bone! :blink:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Bro,

knowing you, your tank is gonna be spectacular too!! I can only dream of a rics garden.... :lol:

come on bro, dun be modest. ;) ur tank is truely good enuff to be one of the awesome ones.........

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

come on bro, dun be modest. ;) ur tank is truely good enuff to be one of the awesome ones.........

Aiyoh... honestly, I tink there are many nice tanks around... mine's still not there yet... Look at some of the nice SPS tanks around... only make me drool... :yeah:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
bro.. wat u feed ur golden angel?? got eat?? mine keep hiding the moment i stand near.. feed brine shrimp also finished up by other fishes.. scared that fella will starve to death lehz..

Don't worry. Angels like to graze on LR so as long as you have pretty of LR for it to graze and hide. It should be okay and it will learn that mysis/ brine shrimp is food.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

may want to shift the humilis higher....seem to have lost a bit of intensity.. once browned out....may be tough for it to colour up again ;)

Don't worry. Angels like to graze on LR so as long as you have pretty of LR for it to graze and hide. It should be okay and it will learn that mysis/ brine shrimp is food.

Yup, totally agree...

My golden is now eating the algae off my rocks and some of my SPS with algae on its tips... :nc:

Not intending to do any stocking till my tank rescape ( currently targetted to be done on 19th Feb ) is over...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

may want to shift the humilis higher....seem to have lost a bit of intensity.. once browned out....may be tough for it to colour up again ;)

Thanxs for the tip bro!! ;)

Currently no way to move it up until my rescape is done... coz there's no space for it... :(

Countdown to 19th Feb : 16 days!!

post-34-1105890976.jpg

10 days to rescape!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Within the pipeline is also to get my tank into my liing room, currently in my room... Still tinking about if I should blast my 3x2x2 with a 400W MH... Anyone can share??? Currently using 250W...

Need also to swap the sump tank around... so that the return pipe and fire the water straight up, currently going around the world before it gets to the main tank... :(

Also intend to change my Eheim 1262 to Rio 32HF... Better??

Beckett skimmer also to be placed higher to provide higher exchange of water between the sump and the skimmer.... Skimmer currently on the floor.... :(

Any other comments?! :thanks:

post-34-1105890976.jpg