Free big golden trevally & Fox face

costa

• SRC Member
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 0:34 PM, Ilovereeffish said:

Im interested! Ws me 88696312

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Hi mind me asking how big is ur tank? :) Coz dun rem seeing ur tank thread..

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member
not everyone will do that lol.

Not to undermine you, I see your posting everywhere asking to buy things and adopt fishes/items. Do you have such a big set up to take all the items you asked for ?

Just like Kenyee, I am doubtful if you seriously take/buy them and use them properly.

Are you even aware Golden Trevally can grow really huge ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Not to undermine you, I see your posting everywhere asking to buy things and adopt fishes/items. Do you have such a big set up to take all the items you asked for ?
Just like Kenyee, I am doubtful if you seriously take/buy them and use them properly.

I ask to buy, i buy it with money what?. I have 2 tanks which is one a reef and a fish only.

• SRC Member

I ask to buy, i buy it with money what?. I have 2 tanks which is one a reef and a fish only.

Not everything with money you asked to buy, people will sell you, especially fishes. It comes with feeling and we like the next owner to take better care of it, and that's why sometimes it is sold really cheap.

Unless you show me a tank shot, otherwise I remain doubtful.

And talk about Money, I also have.

• SRC Member
Not everything with money you asked to buy, people will sell you, especially fishes. It comes with feeling and we like the next owner to take better care of it, and that's why sometimes it is sold really cheap.

I got say you dont have meh?. And you can remain doubtful,because i dont owe u a picture of my tanks,unless you are giving away, u can ask for a pictures, but if someone is buying as a customer, i doubt it is a must to show.

• SRC Member

As u can see below, my reef is not much of coral, so whenever reefers sell corals im asking to buy it?.