All new FC Rainbow Blossom

cedricang

• SRC Member
Dare to meet boh ??? I jio you for kopi ???

I am very frightened now, afraid this Cedric Ang will search for my phone number and address and harass me and even my family.
I need some help !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Bro, I admit i am super new and actually know nothing for sps. Thats y I always google base on what coral name given by seller on sales thread to help on identification.
If you duno the ID, shouldn't you sell it with title unknown sps ID with super nice color as shown blah blah blah. The only reason i can think you give this fantasy name is actually u know the actual ID but reluctant to put it up as you know it cant carry the price you want. I may be wrong but thats the impression i get. Anyway good luck and i continue my learning with seller willing put up real ID. K thx bye

• Like 1

• SRC Member
1 hour ago, AloysiusMun said:

Aiyo.... willing buyer willing seller. I like I pay period. You are allowed to view before purchase. Why make things so complicated?

Well said Aloysius its as simple as that. Guys lets enjoy the hobby.

4 minutes ago, xiaochew said:

What I see , what I get.
Only crop done. No edit. Pic taken from ip7 and from my own tank.

e2ba1c6fbdf9d3e2e14aa443df369d4a.jpg
6b4bf2b410ebdd599f9f45bfe3a3e827.jpg
67960a12a2185fb3a62ba9cd788fccfc.jpg
5b10bcf5c3a2b71ff67e5d2ff8bf722b.jpg9e752b00c02b6381c0c25f112536567a.jpg
0de99758ea9cd8bf388dcb8ca12a0ea2.jpg

Thank you for sharing Bro  :)

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

1 hour ago, NiVleKsg said:

2bd46f1b08935de1871aa503b4cf3390.jpg

Above picture what Cedric posts for his corals. Below picture what the reefer gets when he place in his tank immediately.

For goodness sake...Bro, by showing this pics, it only proves that your are inexperience, some level of stupidity ( I wont say absolute) and clearly unprofessional.

Every experienced reefer would know that under different lighting spectrum and intensity, they appeared different. It is so obvious that the above 2 pics are shot under incredibly different lighting and you expect a same appearance ? So are you treating everyone as idiots ?

Hence I do not wish to further explain on it, becoz it seems that we are on the different level field. Perhaps when you get your basic concept right , or able to attain a certain level of reef keeping, you can come talk to me. Should you continue on this topic, it only serve to prove your ignorance once again.

May I know who is this reefer who shared this pics ? Is he someone so secretive or so special that he could not post it himself here and you need to cover up for him ? ( I am very sure he is not being banned from this forum as in the case of James72) . :lol:

Secondly - why didn't that particular secretive / special reefer voice out to me during that time, instead he chose to say it right now ?

Thirdly - I suspect that particular reefer came over not just once but at least twice to support my frags. I wonder why did he continue to get the frags if he did not find it satisfactory on the spot.  So is he is lying over here ? or is he having some color blind issue such that he could not distinguish what is good or no good ?

Get him to read it and post here. You never know he might really have some color bind issues which might affect his professional work, and I would be happy to help raise it to his relevant professional board to see if he is still fit for practice. :angel:

Cheers !

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Just simple sharing and yups. I am inexperienced and super stupid at reefing. I am not posting for anyone. Just saw it, copied and pasted by absolute stupid me, the noob.

One thing does stand out. When the heat comes, you resort to personal attacks and threats.

I am not insinuating at your intelligence, but your rash act and irresponsible posting did not make you look good either.

So my question to you is this - have you ever come to see it with your own eyes or you resort to listening to rumors and act rashly and irresponsibly ?

• SRC Member

Well Cedric. All I want to bring across is 2 things. First, calling corals using fancy names to increase perceived value of the frags is cheating noobs like me. Second, using heavy PS to do up the photos to enhance the value is adding salt to the wound.

I have nothing against you, only the tactics that is used. I am also happy to have coffee and for you to share reefing knowledge and show me how to keep beautiful SPS.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

That's more like it Bro, I think you are a decent chap and that's why I would be happy to have you over some day for coffee ( 3 in 1 from Ipoh if that's ok ) . Then you tell me if I have indeed disappointed you.

Come let's meet some day and have a chat on reefing sharing knowledge :welldone:

Text me or whatsapp me.90070711, I welcome you Bro.

On an ending note to this saga ( I think lol ) , it opens up some unexpected heart-warming experience which I think I might not have seen if not for this, the numerous pms I received from fellow ( senior and newbies ) reefers, their words of encouragement and suggestions to handle such situation, and even call to offer real support LOL which I politely declined but grateful to the intention.

Thank you Bros ( you know who you are ) for the encouragement , couldn't have make it without you all , Cheers !!! ^_^

Thread Closed.

• Like 2