Ken's Marine 6x2x2

AppleholicKen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice setup.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• SRC Member
Wondering if your chiller can effectivetly handle the size and heat load of your tank? :mellow:

Nope, I don't think so as well but I just got it set up so spend quite a lot of money on it already.. was hoping to slowly upgrade in the near future

• SRC Member
Wondering if your chiller can effectivetly handle the size and heat load of your tank? :mellow:

Nope, I don't think so as well but I just got it set up so spend quite a lot of money on it already.. was hoping to slowly upgrade in the near future

• SRC Member

• SRC Member
Haha bro np..that anemone was really a show piece in ur long tank yea..

Going on an anemone spree collecting various anemones and planning to do a clownfish harem on one side of the tank... heavy high rock works with lots of bubbletips 3356c5d3054c262126263b0eeb55f31a.jpg recently bought this orange tip green bubble

• SRC Member
14 minutes ago, AppleholicKen said:

Going on an anemone spree collecting various anemones and planning to do a clownfish harem on one side of the tank... heavy high rock works with lots of bubbletips 3356c5d3054c262126263b0eeb55f31a.jpg recently bought this orange tip green bubble

Beautiful anemone..how many type of clownfish u planning to get? Or get a school of the same breed? :)

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member
Beautiful anemone..how many type of clownfish u planning to get? Or get a school of the same breed?

Thank you, was planning to do a harem of occellaris mixed, so standard orange occellaris, black occellaris, snowflake & black snowflake probably about 15 to 20 pcs

• SRC Member
9 minutes ago, AppleholicKen said:

Thank you, was planning to do a harem of occellaris mixed, so standard orange occellaris, black occellaris, snowflake & black snowflake probably about 15 to 20 pcs

Nice bro..Gonna plan how to introduce them in yea..good luck :)

Looking forward to see ur harem of clownfish.. :D

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Member
Nice bro..Gonna plan how to introduce them in yea..good luck
Looking forward to see ur harem of clownfish..

Ya gonna take it slowly after I come back to sg mid march.. probably will source for all the clowns, place then into my quarantine while at the same time collect more anemones, once stable will introduce them at one shot at night just right before the lights turn off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

a77edbf82ea479b4ad394649f3c87863.jpg14550bb609a2cfe16e9e84dcb562a694.jpgd941a959852e0c3b54577399c702debb.jpg

Current clownfish harem taken by my Wife,

Left it half way done as I need to fly overseas for awhile so a little update from her back in sg while I'm away. All clowns are doing well, little fight here and there snatching territory over anemones especially the huge one.. slowly building the hierarchy and hopefully being able to add more into it.

Clownfish count: 10 total
Normal occellaris: 6
Black occellaris: 2
Picasso percula: 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...