Asia Diving Expo

Clownfish

• SRC Member
i mean me not in spore <_<

hahaha.. never mind, i keep u informed of any good bargains if ever? then u can be another William Hung, singing; "i bang" :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
help me see got ap valve for sale.

ap valve?? simi lai ye???

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
those kind of sausage with dump valve and 1 way inflator.

any pics for me to check it out??? if the product is available in ADEX, how? i get for u first ah???

• SRC Member

yeah.. i got mine.. probably will go down on fri nite after work.. need to do some mkt survey on adex first.. then on sat, for leisure.. hahaha..

• SRC Member

Ya hon... NVM lah. can go other places to buy..

Heard that there is going to be a try-out tank at the show of u all to try out new gears and new gears resentation...

So... bring ur swimming trunks/suits people..

D*mm tat means there are also going to be bikini girls over there.... :evil:

canot go some more :cry:

• SRC Member

The timings are as follows:

Time of Event:

(First Day) - 1000 hrs - 1800 hrs

(Other Days)- 1000 hrs - 1800 hrs

(Last Day) - 1000 hrs - 1800 hrs

• SRC Member
Ya hon... NVM lah. can go other places to buy..

Heard that there is going to be a try-out tank at the show of u all to try out new gears and new gears resentation...

So... bring ur swimming trunks/suits people..

D*mm tat means there are also going to be bikini girls over there.... :evil:

canot go some more :cry:

yah.. so i heard...gonna plant myself the entire day there at the scuba tryout tank.. hahhaa.. just kidding.. my fiancee will kill me and then ban me from diving.... hmm.. perhaps i tell her there might have hunks doing try out?

But seriously, do u think there will be bikini babes?? NAH.. dun think so...

• SRC Member

yah.. so i heard...gonna plant myself the entire day there at the scuba tryout tank.. hahhaa.. just kidding.. my fiancee will kill me and then ban me from diving.... hmm.. perhaps i tell her there might have hunks doing try out?

But seriously, do u think there will be bikini babes?? NAH.. dun think so...

They can get scantily clad babes to sell car tires.... why not scuba gear which is more appropriate :kiss:

• SRC Member
yeah.. i got mine.. probably will go down on fri nite after work.. need to do some mkt survey on adex first.. then on sat, for leisure.. hahaha..

ok i join u for the leisure part :P

oh i will bring my camera for the babes :lol:

• SRC Member

tot we have free entry with the registration? :(

• SRC Member

can register online.. get instant reply... but dun know whether still need to pay for registration...