Selling: Assorted Florida Ricordeas

not selling this piece...just to tempt lightningstrike :evil: , the baby you saw yesterday ...the quite rare tri colour yellow ric... :lol::lol:

bro deepblue, what to do........ the ric is in ur hand...... ;) but remember to feed it well and keep it healthy. will get it from u in 6 mths time when i get back from Japan. Deal???? :)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

OK...latest update...

item H -taken (Untouchables)

also reserved till tomolo nite as well.....

item A - 4 frags on rock (ong)

item J (sunland)

item G and i (Day)

left

item B - 4 rics on rock

• SRC Member

bro deepblue, what to do........ the ric is in ur hand...... ;) but remember to feed it well and keep it healthy. will get it from u in 6 mths time when i get back from Japan. Deal???? :)

6 months time?!? deepblue, i take it off you rite now :D save u the trouble of playing baby sitter!

yup...I owe lightningstrike a big one...supposed to sell him another big baby blue frag.....

definitely keep it for you...6 months??? hope it will grow to 20cent coin...size...or I can force feed the little guy to get better results :lol:

• SRC Member
yup...I owe lightningstrike a big one...supposed to sell him another big baby blue frag.....

definitely keep it for you...6 months??? hope it will grow to 20cent coin...size...or I can force feed the little guy to get better results :lol:

he got too many nice ones liao... must spread across more hobbyist :D

force feed all the way and frag it so that i can get one, assuming i cannot get my hands on THIS one :ph34r:

yes sir!!! stuff the food down his mouth if he refuses to grow....... deepblue for keeping the yellow ric for me...... bound to get from u when i get back...... issit foc???? for putting aero on the baby blue?? ;) juz joking.....

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

keke.........its FOCP....

Free on Cash payment...... :lol::lol: ....

erhmmm..seriously..must close this thread now since all the rics that I am supposed to sell are sold....(b4 kana scolding from the mods)

Lets' talk more about rics at 'My Juwel Tank' thread ;)

• SRC Member
keke.........its FOCP....

Free on Cash payment...... :lol::lol: ....

erhmmm..seriously..must close this thread now since all the rics that I am supposed to sell are sold....(b4 kana scolding from the mods)

Lets' talk more about rics at 'My Juwel Tank' thread ;)

good :idea:

dont want my warning level to go up