Trade my entire fish tank setup with equipments for a phone

alsacehendon

Hi guys,

After a year of trying on this time consuming hobby, I felt that I wasn't giving the fishes enough attention and after the most recent ich attack, I'm giving up this hobby entirely. I'm giving you everything that I have. All I'm looking for is to upgrade my current antique phone to an iPhone 7 Plus >127GB. It doesn't have to be brand new, nor do I need the box or cables etc, since it is just for personal use, but I'd like it to be in decent condition and not having been repaired before. I trust this is a reasonable request. 

Please see this list and drop me a message if you're keen.

1) 1 x 5 Feet Tank with Wooden Cabinet @ 158cm length, 64cm depth, 160cm height. Tank only @ 154cm length, 61cm depth, 62cm height
1A) Comes with sump tank below as well as 
1C) Comes with entire pump system for water/filter
1D) Comes with entire Caribsea Aragonite Sand inside the dried up tank now, which fills this tank to a depth of 6-7cm
1E) Comes with LED light on top

2) 1 x Quarantine Fish tank size @ 48cm length, 36cm deep, 43cm height

3) Bubble Magus Curve 7

4) 2 x Instant Ocean 20KG Reef Salt

5) 1 x 8kg Red Sea Coral Pro Salt

6) 1 x Power Head

7) 1 x Hailea HC-500A

8) Assorted Stuffs - A lot of test kits, PH buffer, Magnesium, Impurities remover, Carbon, Clarifier, Liquid Food, Trace elements supplement, Spots and velvets cure, Rowa Carbon, and everything else in the picture. 

All these equipment were tested to be operational as of last use, before the tank was decommissioned. Pickup and transport to be arranged by yourself, I live in Central. 

PS: The attention seeking rabbit in the background is not inclusive in the trade

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg