Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

Think still marine pellets more suitable. Pellets meant for FW fish will certainly lack in certain essential amino acids and nutrition that SW fishes require. In my early days of marine fish keeping, I did feed bloodworms to my fish. Yellow longnose butterflies and mandarinfish seem exceptionally keen to bloodworms. I even used to feed tubifex to mandarinfish. :blink: Can't believe it when I come to think of it.. But amazingly they ate. :blink:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also agree he close it since it's already 200plus pages already...really due for some springcleaning inside also....which was why i asked boss AT earlier if i could have thread-specific priviledge to tidy up the posts inside my own thread....but can't be done...hehe

i also have problems looking for sections of my own thread...can't remember which page my clams spawn, which page has my skimmate shots, which page have my anthias schooling....have to search like mad

but basically most discussion have been about my tank stuff, new fishes, new equipment, observations of fishes in there...of coz will have chat as well, but all stem out from the new fishes/equip/observation in my tank....so cannot say go off-tangent totally also

never swing to talk about keeping dogs...sports cars....soccer in this thread also ;)

better go print out all the pages in my thread and bind as a book liao :P

but if really boss AT mind me posting too much...then bo bian have to seek somewhere else as a refuge for my tank on the net lor :cry2::cry::cry2: