Selling : MH + FL

riot

• SRC Member

MH selling at $400

FL selling at $50.

If you pick up the MH, I will throw in the FL for a cheap cheap price. :)

Pix of my tank under this exact combo, keeping sps (got colour. limited growth), LPS, softies.

Reason for selling: upgraded (sigh again)

I will be grateful if inquiries could be thru this thread- sometimes the PM gets so messy and reefers ask the same questions, it gets a bit tiring.

cheers

post-10-1083137917.jpg

• SRC Member

Both sets come with the following features:

Individual switches for left & right bulbs

Stands

The reason I bought them earlier on when I was playing around with Mhs is that I am a technical idiot :upsidedown: and am not confident of installing a hanging pendent over my tank- nightmares of 300w falling in and electrocuting me as I clean algae off the glass :) Both sets are plug & play, as long as your tank is 3 ft! The MH is too short for any longer, and too long for mounting over a two feet.

Ummm personal advice- if you intend to keep SPS, i really dont recommend you pick up this set. 2X150w is not sufficent to watch them grow and brownies colour up (I learned the hard way). But if you intend LPS, softies and maybe a few hardy sps types right at the top of the tank, like what I did, it should be ok. Not ideal, but alright just to play play.

There are cheaper sets of MH, from victron, but they are industrial setups that require installation. If you are tech savvy, go for that or DIY (I would too! :) But the weipro set is for slackers like moi who just want try try see how. Anyway, looks not bad. :)