The thread of SHAME ** edited **

Guest DeFish

Selling used chiller CL280 @S$290 Same time looking for 1/4 or 1/2 HP

Email: dkjc889@hotmail.com

*I am leaving this here so that if anyone of you get enquiries to this email... you know who it is! :eyebrow: * - AT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,

Chiller can chill up to 2.5 to 3ft tank. My tank leak and now just upgrade to 4ft Tank now. looking for new chiller 1/4 HP.

I used less then 2 months, But no Warranty, Got it from Oversea.

Defish

CL 280 1/10HP Market is selling about 600Plus for Brand New Set (selling half price)

And for 1/4HP for exchange, That is from my friend who he post on my account.

:thanks: CL 280 Chiller <SOLD> Brand New CL 300 & CL 650 Still available

Interested email ; dkjc889@hotmail.com

*I am leaving this here so that if anyone of you get enquiries to this email... you know who it is! eyebrow: - AT : Buyers beware!

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd post these few PMs I got from clubfish/defish..very interesting stuff if you ask me..

I'm not sure how to use the quote command so I'm just going to copy and paste..anyone who wants proof can just ask me to forward the original PM:

HEY! WANNA TO SABO ME? OK..

WHY DUN U SABO ALL AND GET EVERYONE OUT OF BUSINESS N HOBBY. SO FREE COMPLAIN TO AVA TELL THIS PEOPLE HAVE LR & HARD CORAL. THIS LS ARE BANNED FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT.

U WANNA AVA CONTACT? OR CAN I DO IT ON YOUR BE HALF?

SO EVERYBODY CAN ONLY KEEP FISHES AND SOFT CORAL.

• SRC Member

And here's another PM:

Can you just mind your own business... no BIG deal.. got banned by AT, just register again lor.... or just PM to others and help them where to source.

U cant stop me.

Will find out who is LONA, " A kapo Market Woman."

• SRC Member

and this was my reply...

Message Forwarded From lona

hmm..isn't clubfish/defish the same person? Thought AT mentioned this here? so why is the guy talking to himself?

HEY! WANNA TO SABO ME? OK..

WHY DUN U SABO ALL AND GET EVERYONE OUT OF BUSINESS N HOBBY. SO FREE COMPLAIN TO AVA TELL THIS PEOPLE HAVE LR & HARD CORAL. THIS LS ARE BANNED FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT.

U WANNA AVA CONTACT? OR CAN I DO IT ON YOUR BE HALF?

WHAT YOU MEAN BY TALKING TO MYSELF, CLUBFISH IS MY FRIEND. SO.. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEMS???

SO EVERYBODY CAN ONLY KEEP FISHES AND SOFT CORAL.

Hey, no hard feelings, but if you've got nothing to hide, why do you need to post messages to yourself? Sorry man, but it looks to me that you're trying to deceive people. Whatever your intentions are, be they good or bad, is not the point. The point is you're trying to deceive people into thinking you're two different persons to achieve your goals and to me that's WRONG.

And a second point, if you're so clean and good, why don't we post this conversation for all to see and see if you're still so 'garang'.

In the first place AT had already warned you, and yet you're still up to your nonsense, that doesn't go down well with me. and I'll bet if people hear about this they're not going to be happy either. This has nothing to do with the AVA or authorites..this has got to do with personal integrity, whether what YOU are doing is right or wrong..

I wait your reply, if you wish to pursue this further I will have no choice but to post this conversation online..and if you still persist I will (and trust me I will) report you.

• SRC Member

You know, AT, if you're reading this, maybe you should pin this up as a warning to other people..

And by the way clubfish/defish, I'm still trying to be courteous. I can be nasty too, but I'm trying to be nice here..so if you've nothing to hide, you don't have to be nasty..If I'm in the wrong, I'll be more than glad to apologise to you...

• SRC Member

hey defish/clubfish, I might be auntie, but at least older than you..

how old are you? two years old?

are you even fertilised?

maybe your mom only had half an egg, that's why you only have a quarter brain, or maybe that's why your english is so bad...

grow up little boy.

can be your father. FATHER? that means.... you my son? No lar... dun like boy like that.. like woman..

U borned 1977 Feb 11? bad day of birth.. bad year for you too...