My Nano Tank

danzer

• SRC Member
25cm X 18cm X 20cm

Thot of putting one small anemone inside. any advice?

wow thats really a small tank :o

if u want to put 1 anemone inside, than cannot keep any corals and other fishes, coz your tank is so small. ;) n make sure it doesnt get caught in your filter or powerhead :)

how many watts is your lights ?

btw, nice tank u have there,

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member
Pls advice me. this morning found my false percula dead. Nt sure abt the cause. Suspect the the true and false fight. is it possible? or becoz of my water parameter? but i have test b4 buying.

Go get a pair of mated true percs lor, then you wont have such problems. Thats the reason why i will be taking my ocellaris out soon, similar as they are, they cant survive together.

How to find a mated pair nw. nw i have a true percula in my tank. if I buy another percula, i doubt it will pair up. it would be a risk to take. thot of buying one small blue tang. then it would finding nemo.. :)

• SRC Member

hmmz frend , if u want to keep Bt , make sure your tank is matured enough and is big enough for the Bt to swim.Bt need alot of space to swim and be sure that Bt and the clown can get along . take care of Ich also . :heh:

• SRC Member
How to find a mated pair nw. nw i have a true percula in my tank. if I buy another percula, i doubt it will pair up. it would be a risk to take. thot of buying one small blue tang. then it would finding nemo.. :)

DA DA where are you tang police? calling for DA????

• SRC Member

Forget about the clown and BT, not hardy and subject to stress easily esp. brooklynella disease (white flim covering partsof the fish body) and if caught with cynaide, may last only a few days or a week at most. For BT, you need to have at least a 55 gal tank.

I suggest you go for damsels and blennies as they are more hardy and a couple of cleaner shrimps to start off with.

wow , that is a really nice and clean set up ... small and elegance ...

ya advice u not to get the bt ... maybe u can try selling the true perc , then get a mated pair ... at least u will see them swimming harmoniously ... then the fish will not be so boring and dull

realise ur tank is a bit small, careful as not to overstock ....

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

my cleaner shrimp has been there for one day.. why is that so? I tried to make him come down.. but few minutes ltr, he up there again. any special reasons? btw.. what do u feed with cleaner shrimps. he is nt eating those unwanted food leh.

He wanna be the King of the tank !!! haha...maybe that is His cleaning station loh ...

i really dun noe why he is there leh , cleaner shrimp are very greedy one , when i add liquid food or frozen shrimp they will go and snatch!!! didnt really put much attention to feed the shrimp as they are scavenger, will look for left over one lah ...

er , my 3 cleaner has been with mi for months and mine dun stay put in one area one ....

:D

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

wow, ur landscaping really got the style ... wanna set up a small one like urs and put it on my table hee hee

really think it is a great set up

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• 2 years later...