2 Lunare(Lyretail/Moon) Wrasse for adoption

ryz

• SRC Member

Does anybody want 2 Lunare Wrasses??

anyone wants to adopt it?? I have been keeping it in a softies tank, no problems but it is classified as non-reef safe.. be wary..

Anyone wants them? They are about 3.5 inch long...

A token sum of money will be greatly appreciated(can let me lim Kopi and makes sure you treasure these fishes as well, free stuff u might treat as worthless)...

Thalassoma lunare

post-15-1084889052.jpg

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

superb color fishes. but why did u buy them at the 1st place? I thought u are going for corals when u setup ur new tank. Is it due to the attractive color? I did those mistakes too in the past but its still kinda hard to control nowadays, hehe. thats why I control myself of going to LFS so often nowadays.

• SRC Member

nope... I'm selling cause I am giving up my mushies and softies tank... I have kept these two fishes for almost a year already... they never did display any behavior that suggests they are not safe for my mushies and buttons. These two fishes are not from my 3 feet LPS dominated reef... they are from a softies tank... I bought them cause they are beautiful fishes, very nicely shaped also... love their swimming pattern too... too many tanks at home...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

bro u giving up mushroom and butons??

selling them soon ??

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

haha... u always looking for mushies and buttons huh... I gave to my uncle already... haha... anyway I only had a few only... kept anemones also...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
haha... u always looking for mushies and buttons huh... I gave to my uncle already... haha... anyway I only had a few only... kept anemones also...

:lol: that too bad :fear:

dont you think that they are nice ?? so colourful does not really need lot of attantation and easy to keep..

maybe it time for me to off load some of mine

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

yea they are nice... but after a while you will find that they are not very grand... too small already... and unless they are considerably colourful, they can be quite dull and boring to look at... think it's still great to keep one or two rocks of them though...

Live and Let Live

I used to have these fishes ...they are reef safe as in they dun disturb any corals..they love to hide among rockworks to sleep...so sometmes may topple rockwork if we are careless with the stacking..no problem actually.

However...it is not invert safe..so it eats your ornamental shrimps.... that's all.

beautiful fishes...fellows keeping fowlr of 5ft to 6 ft should get it..lovely just to see them swim tiredlessly all day long ;)

• SRC Member

Unless u can collect from my house, Blk 664 Yishun ave 4, I think I'll be giving to LFS already... since response is poor... Do you drive?? Otherwise I Think not easy to arrange... some ppl even want me to travel to bishan to give them free... sorry won't be such an idiot... Give free stuff still wan me to travel so far.

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
Unless u can collect from my house, Blk 664 Yishun ave 4, I think I'll be giving to LFS already... since response is poor... Do you drive?? Otherwise I Think not easy to arrange... some ppl even want me to travel to bishan to give them free... sorry won't be such an idiot... Give free stuff still wan me to travel so far.

i know how u feel bro.... sometimes u give an inch.... they want a foot