sentosa underwater world ...

hammy

hihi reefers,

wowo, just came back from underwater world er , quite fun lah but a bit disappointed with the range of corals and fishes i saw todae ...

touch pool -- can touch a bamboo shark ,blue spot sting ray

puffer fish too !! thought puffer would puff up when threaten but it seem okie to be molested by the visitors haha ...

show case a few sps and lps reef tank .... i would say it very chio loh ....ha but the range of coral is very limited i think lah ...like the chromis-- reef tank ... very nice

oh ya and what impress mi most is the leafy sea dragon ... according to the description they can change colour to the surrounding wowo ...they really look like plant and well camou loh ...

jellyfish tank also very sweet ... like in a disco neon light refleted everywhere haha...

very disappointed with the underwater tunnel -- showcase all the big big really BIG fishes but all very dull ... zero coral sighting haiz ... but see lotsa shark ... like the saw shark ... cute ...

the DUGONG ... yes she is very playful loh ... swim like playing like that ... but sad ... only got one ...no friend ... still remember her name is gracie haha

now underwater world having promo , so decided to go there see see look look ... had fun

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

sorry bro ... hee hee ... if i am not wrong the promo last for a month ... not too sure and only applicable for singapore resident only ... dunno why that funny rule too ?? ;)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
wad is the promo like?

i go lankawi take cable car only 15Rm.. hahaha.. my friends all say we go lankawi take cable car.. go sentosa take bus.. cheaper.. hahahaa

langkawi cable car is a very good experience, 2 stations/stops. very very very steep climb, not for the faint hearted. From first peak to the second peak is like travelling from one mountain to another mountain, see below is a deep deep valley, very exciting man.......

hee ... the promo still on ah .... yup most of the time i travel to sentosa via bus , this time by cable , quite nice (at least for mi lah ...)

ya wanna go langkawi take cable too ...i think the entrance to UWW last time is 17 so i guess plus cable is 20++ ba ?? not sure .. think 14 is cheap for mi so consider promo loh hee

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

oh just but the ticket directly at the cable car station ... yup yup ... and the catch is this ... they did not display out any advertisment for this promotion ... just say that u saw this promotion on the NEL mrt saying 14 dollars for cable and UWW...

i think they did not display any ad ofr this promo because it is for singaporean only ...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

The last time I went to sentosa was in Dec last year, prior to that was maybe 4 years back, as a foreigner I must say that I was surprised that it is quite costly to go for the package.

I find the Underwaterworld rather disappointing after I got into this marine hobby. langkawi aquarium was even worse! The dolphin show in sentosa was a waste of time with the dolphins doing a couple of simple tricks, still a lot to catch up. I find the zoo better.

• SRC Member
but what if it looks so convincing, they call the Zoological gardens down. hmm

Trust me, they won't.... they now only take in McClones.... :rolleyes: