AP's Cube

• SRC Member
I actually waiting for them to nip at the green bubble tip anemone I got from Paris Ris, but so far no action. They see see only. Maybe by then the bubble tip anemone recover liao I can sell it off already.

Or exchange for buttons or whatever for them to feast on.

Now the heavy spending will come in the form of LS, hunting for the more unique SPS etc :P This also need to rush for time.

they eat bubble tip anemone meh? :blink: wha this butterfly terror sia....thought they nip at those corals only....don't know much about butterflies never had experience with them liao.

yeah lor....now I also looking for any SPS i can lay my hands on..... :heh:

want to ask Hon Wei wether coming in any liao.... :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

My defination of doubtful pple,

1. Someone that tries to pass a 5 months old BLV 10KK bulb as 2 months old.

2. Someone that tries to sell a NLS pellet food costing $5 at $10.

I don't know what's yours maybe you like to let me know? :blink:

To AP. Please accept my apologies once again if I had offended in anyway.Pls continue to update your tank's progress. :peace::peace::peace:

Just to clarify... If you don't believe me, it's ok, I just wanna provide you with my side of the story and hope you do not piece disparate things together and jump to conclusions.

Firstly, I had two BLV bulbs one frm u and the other one I bought from viclite... dun believe can ask bro Ancelot.. I sold him the newer one. I'm still using 10,000K bulb now as I decided the 20,000K was too dark(saw at sunny03's place)

Secondly, In the NLS thread I only briefly mentioned about doing a Bulk order, I haven't even started a bulk order thread yet. I was just giving brief details to indicate that it was indeed a good deal. I made a mistake in the pricing, I apologise for that. but that wasn't anything official, I was just briefly mentioning the good lobang... I wanted to bulk order as I called the ex-distributor and was told that he would prefer us to get in cartons rather than getting just a few bottles. If I really wanted to cheat money I wouldn't be so dumb loh.. There are many SRC ppl in Arofanatics too.. And there was no formal mention about the pricing either.. I was just trying to inform SRC reefers about the good deal and wondering if anyone wanted to bulk order..

I do not expect you to believe me. I'm well sure that the idea of me being a decietful conniving person is already deeprooted in your mind. I'm sure you with your more developed brain, you can come up with more ways to refute my explanation. But I'm just providing my side of the story, if everyone's still not satisfied and still doubtful of my integrity, I have nothing else to say.

Live and Let Live

Just to clarify... If you don't believe me, it's ok, I just wanna provide you with my side of the story and hope you do not piece disparate things together and jump to conclusions.

But still you have not tell me what you meant by doubtful person?

I gave you my defination already. I did not jump to conclusion, I based it from what I see. You've given your side of your story so it's fine with me but like you said the impression is etched in my more developed brains already.

Regarding the NLS pellet case, it is not me alone who has this impression but many other brothers here. You could have just posted the link which would have avoided all these troubles. Anyway the prices are clearly stated in the link so I do not see how you could have mixed them up :P, your developing brains is not so easily confused one right. But since you've explained then I also accept it.

No flames hor.

they eat bubble tip anemone meh? :blink: wha this butterfly terror sia....thought they nip at those corals only....don't know much about butterflies never had experience with them liao.

yeah lor....now I also looking for any SPS i can lay my hands on..... :heh:

want to ask Hon Wei wether coming in any liao.... :P

liveaquaria says to tempt the butterfly to eat with a small pc of anemone, so I went Paris Ris to look for the smallest anemone I can find. Then slowly get them to eat pellet food.

Let's see how they grow :P

I also on the constant look out for SPS, but nowdays I just buy all the cheap cheap super brown out RTN stocks then slowly nurse them back to health. Low budget so no choice but with good water conditions most of them can be saved and will colorup after sometime :P

Save the $$$ and test your skills.

• SRC Member

My England not so good lah... "Doubtful Person" May not have been used correctly, I meant people who doubts others' abilities, knowledge or methods(or anything) and constantly finds means to put them down or put them in a position where they have to explain themselves.

Seriously for the NLS tablets I pologise for the mistake. It was clearly just a brief mention, I was just trying to inform people that there is such a lobang and see if the response is good. If many ppl wan then can go ahead and start a bulk order thread(where official revelation of prices and source will be). I agree that giving the link straightaway would have been a wiser choice and am deeply regretful for the misunderstanding. If you all still believe I was out to con ppl of their money then nvm.... Anyway, no hard feelings. I understand that you were just trying to clear doubts and meant no malice.

I apologise if my actions have caused you any disturbance or confusion. I hope I have provided everyone with a satisfactory explanation. If still not satisfied I dunno how liao. Sorry sis AP for dragging this into your thread. Really sorry :(

Live and Let Live

hey bro no problem abt it, you've explained and I accept your explaination. Remember the last time I PMed you not to get involved in some other pple's "misunderstand" "put one leg into their problem", now can you see why I say that during that time?

Imagine if 10% of the bro here all "put one leg" into the NLS pellet thread you sure get bombed until you butahan :P

:peace::peace::peace:

• SRC Member
My England not so good lah... "Doubtful Person" May not have been used correctly, I meant people who doubts others' abilities, knowledge or methods(or anything) and constantly finds means to put them down or put them in a position where they have to explain themselves.

Seriously for the NLS tablets I pologise for the mistake. It was clearly just a brief mention, I was just trying to inform people that there is such a lobang and see if the response is good. If many ppl wan then can go ahead and start a bulk order thread(where official revelation of prices and source will be). I agree that giving the link straightaway would have been a wiser choice and am deeply regretful for the misunderstanding. If you all still believe I was out to con ppl of their money then nvm.... Anyway, no hard feelings. I understand that you were just trying to clear doubts and meant no malice. 

I apologise if my actions have caused you any disturbance or confusion. I hope I have provided everyone with a satisfactory explanation. If still not satisfied I dunno how liao. Sorry sis AP for dragging this into your thread. Really sorry :(

no worries bro.Raymond...sometimes things need to be cleared up or else we will misunderstand whats going on. Like Weileong said earlier on that what we convey over the net (this forum) is not what always gets through properly in writing and expressed emotions get lost out....so don't worry liao....sometimes this things happen..... :D

bro.weileong is not upset and I know you have explained the reason why for that incident and you were being helpful on my end as well and I appreciate the thought of intervening so all is well here...... :peace::peace:

now who going to fine RTN SPS liao my hand itchy already...... :lol:

he...he...I will sis....muwahahahah :lol::thanks:

If I were to make a new tank, I would get parabolic mirrors in the hood above the lights, and mirror the sides of the tank and below the tank bottom if I going barebottom concept. Then I can even plant sps upside down. How about that? Let there be light! :evil: Only thing is that I might end up with fish swimming upside down? :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

If I were to make a new tank, I would get parabolic mirrors in the hood above the lights, and mirror the sides of the tank and below the tank bottom if I going barebottom concept. Then I can even plant sps upside down. How about that? Let there be light! :evil: Only thing is that I might end up with fish swimming upside down? :lol:

he...he...everything will look upside down....muwahahahahah...... :lol:

• SRC Member
flame angel lar sis :P  sis i think i better nt rush into getting my tank set up. maybe nw can start saving and collecting rocks :lol:  :lol:  <_<  aniwaes EAP selling FR sor 5/kg only :yeah:  :yeah:

Oh I see.....flame angel ah.... :lol: I not very good with short form.... :lol:

Sorry ah what is EAP now.... :P

E-Aquarist selling at $5.00 also liao

yeah lor....better don't rush in getting the tank otherwise regret lah.... ;)