Woman: I Want To be 10 Again

jas_soh

• SRC Member

Another old email to share with ya...

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.

"I'd love to be 10 again," she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, got up, made her a nice big bowl of Sugar Pops and then took her off to the local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, and the Screaming Monster, Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park.

Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside-down. Right away, they journeyed to McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a giant chocolate shake. Then it was off to see the latest Harry Potter movie, a hot dog, popcorn, a large coke, and her favorite sweets, jelly babies. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.

He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being 10 again?" Her eyes slowly opened and her _expression suddenly changed. "You idiot, I meant my dress size!"

The moral of the story:

Even when a man is listening, he will probably get it wrong.

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member
its so ambiguous, can't blame us guys for mis-hearing. (=

den guess it's men's duties to confirm what they have heard (using their own words/interpretation) !!! :lol::lol:

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

den guess it's men's duties to confirm what they have heard (using their own words/interpretation) !!!  :lol:  :lol:

from experience, if we ask for confirmation, we get screwed for not understanding/having telepathic abilities. if we don't confirm, this happens. really hard to please you women folk. :P

• SRC Member

from experience, if we ask for confirmation, we get screwed for not understanding/having telepathic abilities. if we don't confirm, this happens. really hard to please you women folk. :P

hehehehe...true enough. but though u get screwed, you will get appreciated for TRYING to understand her....! :P