HELP need to identify Angel Fish

hi i need help to identify an angel fish! i went to a lfs and saw this angel fish it is blue in color with alot of round circle around it'z body..around 1.5" small. the shop keeper told me that itz a coral beauty. sorry didn't have a picture

if coral beauty when in their juvenile is blue in color? it look like Imperator Angel, juvenile or Blue Girdled Angel, juvenile

HELP me pls....

thanx alot

• SRC Member

dwarf angel like coral beauty and flame angel will not display a change in pattern during growth from juvenile to adult. pls tell us which shop told you that so that we will know not to trust that lfs anymore. ;)

Blue angel fish with round circles??? sounds like a juv. imperator...aka juv Emperor Angel.

1.5 inch dwarf angel...that will be grown coral beauty liaoz....no longer a juv version.

Which LFS did yo visit.....credibility and knowledge of some LFS are quite questionale

thank guys for the information!! that the answer im looking for. lucky never get the fish else going to kill the lovely angel......

the LFS is at klang , selangor , Malaysia.... :lol: i dont think you guys got the chance to visit it :D

another question is :off: is dwarf angel reef safe? i only got 2 bubbles coral and 1 feather duster. plan to get either a bi color, flame or a coral beauty... in this forum alot of ppl are saying 50-50..... any idea?