Exam Stress..

lona

• SRC Member

B) I'm glad I don't really have exams anymore..

unless of course I stupid go and further my studies.. :lol:

and hey, it's not always a case of time management you know..sometimes..if you don't get it..you just don't get it..you got all the time in the world also won't understand the damn thing sometimes.. :lol:

• SRC Member

agree with lona .... thank god the exam frenzy is over !!!!!

one way is to burn the book and mix it in water and drink it ... all the ans in your stomach ... sure pass !! :lol:

second method .. day before exam .... have an early nigh n put the book under your pillow .... sleep on it ... all the ans go to the brain ... even better ... the longer you slleep on it ... the more your brain can take !! :sick:

• SRC Member
second method .. day before exam .... have an early nigh n put the book under your pillow .... sleep on it ... all the ans go to the brain ... even better ... the longer you slleep on it ... the more your brain can take !! :sick:

danned!!!!should have tried tis method when i am still schooling :P does it works? :blink: <_<

• SRC Member

Haha... reminds me of myself during my Poly days. I was a Pure Humanities student. NEVER did O level A Maths, went into Engineering. First Maths lesson was differentiation. Boy, I never caught up...

That piece looks like something I did during exam. :D

I promised myself, that after finishing my diploma, no more engineering for me. Not as a career, not for a degree.

Now that I've grad with BSc (Psychology), you can tell whoever drew that to make an appointment to see me. :P:D:lol::yeah:

• SRC Member

haha..good choice for you..

you shoulda seen the kind of engineering math they put us through in the U..

after 3 pages of writing I still dunno whether my answer correct or not..it's a miracle I managed to pass.. :P ..sometimes I wonder if the lecturers themselves know what going on or not.. :lol::lol::lol: