Blue Acropora Tenuis

Went over RC and asked ard.....experts have suggested that it is most probably a Acropora Tenuis.

This frag has blue polyps...just to share everyone what the beauty of this little frag ;)

will track the growth rate of this guy..hope to frag for a couple reefers who I have promised in no time. Priority to the great guy who used to own the mother colony ;)

post-22-1087225062.jpg

• SRC Member
Went over RC and asked ard.....experts have suggested that it is most probably a Acropora Tenuis.

This frag has blue polyps...just to share everyone what the beauty of this little frag ;)

will track the growth rate....of this guy

:shock: my eyes my eyes..... beri da nice.... coming from sum1 hu doesnt understand sps :P

guess it will be a long time before I will frag this little guy...look at the signature pic below...you'll know how small it is :(

bro, i m mesmerised by that pcs of acro u hv. pls promise to frag a pc for me when i come back from japan in 5 mths time. by then, this little guy will be stronger and sturdier! ;) uuurrrr...... the yellow ric? when? :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

lightningstrike..you'll be surprise how long the Q is already....and 2 months liaoz...it is still this small...so...I guess it is a long long wait...you never know...acros do change colour....I changed my lights recently...could turn green :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lightningstrike..you'll be surprise how long the Q is already....and 2 months liaoz...it is still this small...so...I guess it is a long long wait...you never know...acros do change colour....I changed my lights recently...could turn green :lol::lol::lol::lol:

so disappointing..... :(

Austin's Birthday

.png

the yellow ric isnt doing to great...I'll try to find a good spot for it to grow....seems to have strunk from the last time you saw it :(

the yellow ric isnt doing to great...I'll try to find a good spot for it to grow....seems to have strunk from the last time you saw it :(

then should bring and put in my tank la........ since rics r ever doing well in my tank.

Austin's Birthday

.png